Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,268 Posts
Was probally Pete the geek

Hmm better him then me cause I take dundee everyday from milwaukee ave. then again wheeling PD sends out all them cars for a traffic stop due to bordem.

· OBAMA FTW!!!!1!
3,597 Posts
I showed a little skin and got off with a warning :jester
Must have taken at least a 1/2 hr to get out of the space suit and another 15 for all the under layers :lmao:

· ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,268 Posts
I showed a little skin and got off with a warning :jester

That female cop must have been pretty bored and rolling her eyes by the time you got to the skin

· Fear is the mind killer
8,672 Posts
Must have taken at least a 1/2 hr to get out of the space suit and another 15 for all the under layers :lmao:
I always give them a good show, by the time everything came off, they forgot why they stopped me :lmao: .

· Banned
17,285 Posts
I always give them a good show, by the time everything came off, they forgot why they stopped me :lmao: .
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I remember awhile back, we went to cheap eats to get some grub. This guy takes his rain suit off (took about 30 minutes lol), left, and it started pouring. :laughing: that is teh suck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.