Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one a car salesman or know about this stuff? my gf bought a new car from nissan last night and she hates it (must be a girl thing) she want to know if she can return it tonight and buy a diff one from the same dealer?? any help fast would be great!!!

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
wtf happened to my text?

ok...here i go again...you can trade the car back...it will be easier if she see's another car there that she likes...use the excuse of its too large OR too small for what she needs it for...most dealers will allow her to trade up, but usually for another car on thier lot...i had this happen to me when i looked at a van, but coouldnt park it anywhere, and was shitty gas mileage...so i traded down to a monte carlo...

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i didnt get a txt on this subject?? i txt ya back about the other subject though.

Jannelle got the altima sadan and decided she hates the car. she then decided she loves the altima coup, so she is gunna try to switch them out.

·
RIP Ashwin
1,303 Posts
The sedan is really nice! I almost bought one last fall. Too big for me...not ready for the whole sedan thing. The coupe looks waaaaay cool! She should be able to trade the sedan for the coupe since it is the same make, model, etc. I've never done it but I've heard of it being done...

·
Registered
123 Posts
any one a car salesman or know about this stuff? my gf bought a new car from nissan last night and she hates it (must be a girl thing) she want to know if she can return it tonight and buy a diff one from the same dealer?? any help fast would be great!!!
All I can say is....... GOOD LUCK.
There is no 3 days return law when buying new cars from Nissan dealer.
(I think only Saturn offers 24hr money back or exchange on different model at no cost)
If she is going to trade she will loose a lot of money.
They wont just take the car back or give you same amount that she payed for the car.
As far as Altima Coupe she wont get the same deal or the same finance.
Coupes are in limited supplies and Nissan does not offer any low rates for this model.

Which dealer did she buy it from?

If you have any ? let me know.....be happy to help.
I work for Nissan.;)

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
i didnt get a txt on this subject?? i txt ya back about the other subject though.

Jannelle got the altima sadan and decided she hates the car. she then decided she loves the altima coup, so she is gunna try to switch them out.
i ment that i had typed a responce...and then i saw it posted...and then it just dissapeared...which was really weird...i dont know what happened to it...

as far as the deal...the coupe is generally MORE expensive then the sedan models...so it will cost more $...so more then likely the dealer (in order to keep a customer in these shitty selling times)...wil more then likely deal with her to sell a more expensive car model to her...i dont see it being a problem...

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
I use to sell cars,

unless the dealership is very nice legally no, you signed a legal conract there is no 3 day rule. In that case Im going to buy an SLR for the weekend and I'll bring it back on monday. Just be very nice to the dearship and ask them if she can exhange because its all up to them.

Where did you go anyway? I use to work for a nissan dealership

·
Chief Apex Inspector
10,597 Posts
3 day deal applies to people who approach you.... like insurance sales
at your front door. If you go to the store to buy something, all bets
are off once you sign the paperwork.

good luck

Tom

·
Hot-Wire Her With A Pin
8,791 Posts
So you go with a girl that changed her mind after she spent 3 hrs buying that car? Hmmmmm

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
she's gotta be home by now, what happened?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yep she got the coup, the people at the dealer where very nice to her. she got the gun metal grey coup.:2rockin

thanks for the help!!

·
Pathological Thrill Seekr
5,196 Posts
:1pimp Glad to see the dealer took care of her!

·
Clever Girl
10,204 Posts
That's awesome! I'm honestly surprised they let her to do that.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts