Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Special Agent Lance Boyle
6,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody! I'm asking for myself and the U-Dog. What classes could I race a 400 and the dog an SV. I don't really want to run over classes, i.e. 600 super-cluster. I used to race in lightweight in GLRRA and the CCS site is rather convoluted for a simpleton like myself.

TIA

Nick

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
You can find tech requirements and class structures for CCS here: http://www.ccsracing.com/forms/02 New Racer Pkg.PDF - the "Reader's Digest Condensed Version" of the rulebook. Also has info on licensing requirements, fees, etc.

Classes are broken down first by displacement, then by mods.

At first glance, both of you will be able to run all day long, as long as your $ holds out (LW classes and up!)

·
Premium Member
9,252 Posts
Excellent..

Thanks for the helpful info guys. Now can someone tell me the rules pertaining to poking small holes in Sticky's tires so that I can beat him around the track at least once?

:evil

·
6,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THANKS!!!:)

I can run middle weight sportsman!!! WOOOO HOOOO!

Nick

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Next year is gonna be SOOOO cool!!!

·
6,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not a lock but I'd like to run a couple events, Gingerman-Grattan, I've never been to Blackhawk but the trees scare me. Jeeez I already have target fixation issues and I've never been there....HA!

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Of the three, Blackhawk is the least technical. Problem isn't the trees, it's the track surface. :mad CCS did not have any events at Grattan this year, but it's probably the most technical track out there. SUPER confidence builder - SportbikeTrackTime has several weekends there. Gingerman is in the middle. Slightly shorter than Blackhawk but there are elevation changes. STT goes there often, and rumor has it NESBA will have several events there next year.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
KBOlsen said:
Next year is gonna be SOOOO cool!!!
Yeah it is!! I can 't wait...:rofl :rofl :rofl

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
me either will be saving $$$ for next year. Thinking about the CCS liscence. Need to let Kimmy beat somebody.:p

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Whaddaya mean, "LET"?

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
gulpacoke said:
Sounds like he wants to be on your arse...
opps that did't sound right.. :jester :jester :jester :nono
Right on "opps" doesn't sound right but "oops" does.

And Kimmy I meant what I said. I gota make sure there's a blue shirt for you to beat. We know youd crush me in points as well since you enter every race all year.:p

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
Champ, what class are you going to run in? It looks like the only classes that allow four cylinders over 775cc is the open classes, or are you looking for a different bike?

Also Kim, looks like I might be racing with you the Gixxer falls into the same category as the TLR in most cases.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts