Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
CELL MASS. Cell tech is just sugar. I have taken both and after taking cell mass the size stayed on. and it tastes a hell of alot better

·
Registered
511 Posts
i'm a fan of good old fashioned creatine monohydrate.
yes... water retention FTW :wtf:

EDIT: NickIF what exactly are you trying to do...

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
yes, creatine is only good for water retention. one should just purchase one of the fine products in the first post.

·
CLSB Pimpologist
2,183 Posts
home cooked meals!

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Not this again.

How about good old fanshioned food, sleep and exercise.
aren't you little, like Pedrosa sized?

I used to love Phosphagen HP from EAS. it had too much sugar in it, but the shit worked. I can't afford to supplement anymore cause I'm too poor. I have to settle for home cooked meals, and I'm only half as huge. :laughing:

·
Failed rehab
14,908 Posts
aren't you little, like Pedrosa sized?

I used to love Phosphagen HP from EAS. it had too much sugar in it, but the shit worked. I can't afford to supplement anymore cause I'm too poor. I have to settle for home cooked meals, and I'm only half as huge. :laughing:
ZING!

:lmao: :rofl

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
Not this again.

How about good old fanshioned food, sleep and exercise.
jeez dude, seeing how both the ones he's talking about include creatine in them I thought my response was pretty appropriate. It's not like he asked about the difference between 2 bikes and I told him I prefer a car.

·
Youngin
378 Posts
I've tried various different creatines -- including the ones you've mentioned for the past 3 years.

VERY tempermental results. It DID make me quite a bit faster and quicker -- though that might have been due to the fact that I was also working out my legs like no other during the time..

I thought it made me bigger, but it was all just water.

Worth it if you want to keep buying it to look the way you will, but not really if you want real results I don't think.

I've seen a good energy drink do WONDERS for people though..

Just my :2cents:

·
Registered
511 Posts
^^^ agreed...

·
Cruising through life
2,173 Posts
never took cellmass but the celltech worked for me back in the day. yes, it's loaded with sugar and you will be hella bloated if you do a "loading phase" like they recommend but it isn't necessary. tech is loaded with simple sugar to help with the creatine uptake. if you take this also be sure to have a ton of water to stay hydrated (you will be on the pisser a lot).

·
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,172 Posts
i'm a fan of good old fashioned creatine monohydrate.

so... the body retains water which as long as you are supplying enough water intake to meet this demand your muscles always have access to it so you should never be concerned about dehydration and cramping so it promotes growth.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I went with cellmass after reading a lot of comparison reviews. I'll report back in 12 weeks with pictures if I'm not lazy. I've been working out real hard, eating home cooked meals with a little more than 1g of protein per lb. Right now I'm 6' 184lb

1 - 20 of 22 Posts