Chicagoland Sportbikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried sending you a PM about the Aprilia Tuono I am selling. You interested? Its very comfy and that V4 engine is amazing with an aftermarket exhaust.

·
Grid Marshall. ,
29,341 Posts
Douched!

That's a hard *maybe* at this point...might be a little early yet. I'll give ya the low down.

·
PIKUACH NEFESH
6,900 Posts
There you go . Comfortable , cheap and fast .

·
Registered
14,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cerk if you are interested let me know the price has wiggle room and if you need a little more than wiggle room I can swap out a couple of the aftermarket parts for the stock part. The bike needs nothing and every maintenance item has been done including forks serviced with new seals, bushings and oil buy Ken at Superbike suspensions, also the valve adjustment was done, oil change new air filter, plugs, new brakes yadda yadda yadda.

·
Grid Marshall. ,
29,341 Posts
My 1st gen Tuono was fraught with electrical gremlins. Couldn't sort it, finally sold the thing because it would keep crapping out on me.

...I'm probably at least 6 months out on a purchase, minimum, at this point. Angling back in, but not quite there. Keep shopping it Steve. Thanks though man! :righton:

·
Premium Member
9,252 Posts
:spit

Credit where it's due -that's a helluva build.
Don't sell all your Tuono suspension setup tools - once you get done with your new garage I'm inviting myself over to set sag and drink your beer.

(also not a euphemism)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts