Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts
Sticky said:
Great Thread!

I've been wondering myself, I've only bought one bike new from a dealer and that was in 1984.

Anyone have experience with MCC?
Lovebothkats bought his aprilia there and so did Trident. From people I've spoken to that have bought there and serviced there, the impression I get is buying there is Ok, but dont service there.

Discussion starter · #42 ·
Whistler said:
Since we're on the topic I would say that Schaumburg Honda
Sucks in the worst way. Service was horrible got my 900RR back
and bolts were loose screws missing and the bike was dirty as hell greasy palm prints everywhere. I'd never spend a dime there ever.

bummer. sorry to hear about your bad experience there. maybe you got some newb mechanic? did you go back and tell them to make it right?

I just picked up my bike from them yesterday to get some warranty work done on my front fork. I was kinda in a hurry but they didn't let me have my bike until they were done polishing it up and making it sparkling clean. I was impressed with the service I got.

A previous time I had the bike in for service I did notice a fairing bolt missing the following day. I just rolled back to the store and they put one on right away for me.

GsxrTony said:
Oh and I also have good stuff to say about naperville suzuki. They have treated me very well also. I have spent hours in there looking up parts prices and other shit and they are always patient with me.
True that....plus, they have given me free use of their demo bike when mine is being worked on.

Worst service/parts dept:
Powers Motorsports in Palatine.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.