Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo...

I know there are at least a few riders here in the city (or riders in the 'burbs who don't mind a little wind on the way here) and I wanted to see if anyone was up for *some* sort of riding-inspired get-together this weekend... be it a ride during the day or a fight-picking romp through lincoln park (riiiight... like anyone would mess with ten peeps roaring up on busas hehe)... I thought it would be cool to do something. Just a thought. If not I can go to my lame halloween parties and drink shitty draght beer out of overpriced kegs.

:twofinger

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
i'd definetly be up to hang sometime...but unfortunetly this weekend is busy. on friday i'm going to gibson's for dinner and then to the bull's home opener with guys from work. then saturday night there are 3 house parties in aurora that i'm obligated to go to.
sorry!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GautamCity said:
i'd definetly be up to hang sometime...but unfortunetly this weekend is busy. on friday i'm going to gibson's for dinner and then to the bull's home opener with guys from work. then saturday night there are 3 house parties in aurora that i'm obligated to go to.
sorry!
Quite the social butterfly you are. Might have to postpone it until the 8th/9th... that seems to be a better weekend...

·
GRAND POOBAH!!!!!!!!!
96 Posts
New to this board, would love to meet some more guys in the city, let me know when and where!

·
Master Fabricator!
543 Posts
Stydie750SS said:

Quite the social butterfly you are. Might have to postpone it until the 8th/9th... that seems to be a better weekend...
Well goddam I wish I coulda brought the bike with me behind the company truck:(:D

But I would love to come and watch:cheers

:cheersGODFATHER:cheers

BTW Hooters on 59 is gettin kinda old......:rolleyes:laughing

·
Premium Member
9,252 Posts
Stydie,

If you're still thinking about riding this weekend count me in. I need to get it out of my system before I finally break down and winterize. Set something formal up if you want to, otherwise PM me when you have the time and we'll figure out a place and time.

I'm too scared to look at a weather report, so if you do, and see snow...you can just forget I said anything.

(Hey...look at that! 100 POSTS)

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bartman said:
New to this board, would love to meet some more guys in the city, let me know when and where!
Awesome... thank GOD. Finally another rider here in the city who's a lunatic like me and rides in sub-40 degree weather. I'll PM ya and we'll set somethin up, k?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GODFATHER said:

Well goddam I wish I coulda brought the bike with me behind the company truck:(:D

But I would love to come and watch:cheers

:cheersGODFATHER:cheers

BTW Hooters on 59 is gettin kinda old......:rolleyes:laughing
Go steal one and come out with us :D

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Underdog said:
Stydie,

If you're still thinking about riding this weekend count me in. I need to get it out of my system before I finally break down and winterize. Set something formal up if you want to, otherwise PM me when you have the time and we'll figure out a place and time.

I'm too scared to look at a weather report, so if you do, and see snow...you can just forget I said anything.

(Hey...look at that! 100 POSTS)
I ride every day. Of course I wanna ride this weekend. I think Ken's setting up a group ride... post to that thread and put in your vote for a city ride... we'll do it up. I'm up for riding both days so we can get together on sat. or sun. (whichever the group ride isn't) and hit it up.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bartman said:
Where you from in the city?

Check your PM's (private messages... on the user CP)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts