Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting on some graphics to cover up my boo-boo. I could use some CLSB stickers. Tony, Ken or whoever has some lemme know.

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know I could use 2 but I'm not sure which color until I figure out how I'm doing the graphics. I went to Signs Now on the corner of Weber and Caton Farm and got 15" wide vinyl for $2.50 per foot. Better than the $8 per foot I saw on a website. Lemme know how much for the CLSB stickers.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Is it possible someone could mail me 2 of thoughs stickers. I just finished painting my rear fairing and I think they would look really good on the sides of them.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Odysseys said:
I FOUND some black ones...and i know i got a few white ones left...gotta get more made up soon.
I got more in my place . Black- white, about 80 ea.
Just need somebody to pick 'em up .
And if you guys want any other colors ,let me know .

StickerMan:thumbsup

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
If anyone has a couple of WHITE C.L.S.B. (.com) stickers let me know how much. I saw a couple on the bikes Tuesday night and keep forgetting to ask! Thanks!:D

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
like i said..i got some white ones and black ones left...just a few:confused

marcin...ill PM you.

also too there is no charge for these stickers.
i rather hand them to someone versus mailing...i dont like folding them in half to fit in the mail.

i gotta start carrying them with me for you guys...i keep forgetting:rolleyes

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
like i said..i got some white ones and black ones left...just a few:confused

marcin...ill PM you.

also too there is no charge for these stickers.
i rather hand them to someone versus mailing...i dont like folding them in half to fit in the mail.

i gotta start carrying them with me for you guys...i keep forgetting:rolleyes

Save a couple of white ones for me. All this time and I have yet to put one on the bike:nono :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts