Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is what the top of my screen looks like (after not being able to get in this morning)

Warning: Failed opening '/home/hsphere/local/home/gsxrtony/chicagolandsportbikes.com/forums/admin/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/gsxrtony/chicagolandsportbikes.com/config.php on line 69

Warning: ChDir: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /hsphere/local/home/gsxrtony/chicagolandsportbikes.com/vbp_includes.php on line 14

Warning: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: NO) in /hsphere/local/home/gsxrtony/chicagolandsportbikes.com/banners.php on line 23

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: NO) in /hsphere/local/home/gsxrtony/chicagolandsportbikes.com/banners.php on line 23

Warning: ChDir: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /hsphere/local/home/gsxrtony/chicagolandsportbikes.com/vbp_includes.php on line 50

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
I'm getting the same thing and some of the threads are not opening. prob tied into the move last night. I'm sure Tony will get a handle on it quickly.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
yeah the hosting servers is not done yet with every little detail..so just bare with...it should be totally back to normal and running fast hopefully by the end of the day if not in a few hours

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
banker750, Crazy, GautamCity, Cruizer*, Jack*

how did you guys get on so far...just wondering since certain fowarding issues havent been fixed yet?

i had to do my own sneaky shit to get on the site..but how did you guys do it?

just clicked on the link and it bought you to the site no problem?

it seem there is some fowarding issues too..but they are working on it..these guys are really good and they do talk with us when ever we have a problem...just a big move and some bobo's in the mix of shit.

so anyway spill the beans

·
Registered
19,186 Posts

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Champ91 said:
I'm getting the same thing and some of the threads are not opening. prob tied into the move last night. I'm sure Tony will get a handle on it quickly.
I only found a couple so far that wouldn't come up.:cheers

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:

how did you guys get on so far
I've come to the conclusion that the front page is broke down. you need to bypass it and go to the forums address to get in;)

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Looks like some scripts are using hard-coded paths or environment variables to paths that are no longer valid.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
BusaDave said:
Looks like some scripts are using hard-coded paths or environment variables to paths that are no longer valid.
It's funny the the view active threads works to run the search but the view last post arrows don't work:confused :confused

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
hopefully in another 12 hours this will be all over....they are setting fowarding links or someshit to the new servers...i read its going to take 12-48 hours...looks like we got around 12 more for it to be totally fixed globaly.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
All fixed. Speed will be incresing also in the next 24 hours. I realize its running tad slow still.

The coding was an issue in the new server. The path had changed slightly. Now it's all taken care of.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
sweet now to get my fix in.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Odysseys said:

how did you guys get on so far...just wondering since certain fowarding issues havent been fixed yet?

i had to do my own sneaky shit to get on the site..but how did you guys do it?

just clicked on the link and it bought you to the site no problem?

it seem there is some fowarding issues too..but they are working on it..these guys are really good and they do talk with us when ever we have a problem...just a big move and some bobo's in the mix of shit.

sorry, i didn't see this post yesterday. i have no idea how i got in. i have the site bookmarked as www.chicagolandsportbikes.com and it is also in the address pull down thing.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Looks like all is good and holding nicely. Speed is also Haulin ass :D

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
You wouldn't believe how much I got done at work yesterday. Gotta put a stop to THAT! :D

Looks like it's back up and running at warp speed. Life is good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts