Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was shocked today to open my ComEd bill to find it was a HUGE $5.31 this month. :laughing: Noticed there is a $42 credit for "General Assembly Rate Relief Credit"

finally i get some of my money back. thanks Attorney General of IL! :bow

·
Puppy Love!
3,462 Posts
hmmmm....I wonder if I'll get that??? :wonder Or maybe they only give it to poor mofo's who pose on ducatis?? :laughing ;)

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
I got back over $100 from ComEd. I'm a large consumer of electricity, dam pr0n servers. :laughing

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Got mine 2 weeks ago and it was only 28 bucks (usually about 80). Was happier than a pig in shit . That is until I realized they probably robbed us so blind that they had to go to court to get caught. Damn Mopar, 5 bucks, do you live by candle light and never turn on the AC or TV????
Don't worry, those fucks at ComED probably spent 2 million on lawyers to settle this, They will pass along the cost later with a big dick up our ass and rate increase.

Under200

·
BSB > WSBK > MotoGP
11,947 Posts
My bill was actually a credit this month. Got lots back.

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont use the heat, i really dont watch TV. the only thing thats ever on in my place is a couple lights and my computer.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
I dont use the heat, i really dont watch TV. the only thing thats ever on in my place is a couple lights and my computer.
See what paying for parts for the Duc makes you do:lmao:
Just bustin' balls. More power to you I guess, I am a energy whore with exception of my car.

Under200

·
Registered
12,530 Posts
i get free electricity
cuz comed screwed my building up.. been free for years.
w00t

and oddly enough... i know both sides of the deal.. friend of mine who i got a job there back when i used to work there was the csr who handled the call...

·
Mmmmmm....
6,402 Posts
i get free electricity
w00t

and oddly enough... i know both sides of the deal.. friend of mine who i got a job there back when i used to work there was the csr who handled the call...
:lmao: I got free electricity for 13 months... until I got a bill last month for $1,400!!!

·
Hot-Wire Her With A Pin
8,791 Posts
i get free electricity
w00t

I hope morand reads this post.

17 bucks for me

·
Wild slide rule roots
1,735 Posts
I hope morand reads this post.

17 bucks for me
Morrand read the post, yes. Have fun while it lasts, pal. :twofinger

FWIW, the credit's based on what you paid since January, so if you didn't use any electricity, you don't get any credit. Watch for more credits coming soon.

·
Registered
12,530 Posts
Morrand read the post, yes. Have fun while it lasts, pal. :twofinger

FWIW, the credit's based on what you paid since January, so if you didn't use any electricity, you don't get any credit. Watch for more credits coming soon.
:)

Morrand.. PM me.. Which office you in?

·
4,985 Posts
I didn't get any credit this month, maybe I'll get it next month. My electric bill isn't shit right now anyways, something like $30/month for my whole house the last few months.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts