Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sneezing and starting to get a runny nose. I want to stop this before it gets worse. What did you do to quickly get over a cold? Yes I know that I beating off is one option :jester . What are my other options? Thanks in advance.

·
Clever Girl
10,204 Posts
I take some Airborne stuff and drink a lot of OJ. Don't know if it's the best solution, but it works for me :)

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I take some Airborne stuff and drink a lot of OJ. Don't know if it's the best solution, but it works for me :)
I drink a glass of OJ every morning. What is this Airborne stuff you speak of?

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
Airborne, Advil Cold/Sinus (red Pill - need a drivers license to get it at pharmacy). Could be a sinus infection also...

·
Clever Girl
10,204 Posts
I drink a glass of OJ every morning. What is this Airborne stuff you speak of?

It's not really medicine, but more of a supplement. It was developed by a school teacher that was sick of catching colds everytime one of his students got sick. It seems to work for me. You can find it at pretty much any store that sells medicine ie. Walmart, Target, probably Walgreens as well.

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Airborne, Advil Cold/Sinus (red Pill - need a drivers license to get it at pharmacy). Could be a sinus infection also...

It's not really medicine, but more of a supplement. It was developed by a school teacher that was sick of catching colds everytime one of his students got sick. It seems to work for me. You can find it at pretty much any store that sells medicine ie. Walmart, Target, probably Walgreens as well.

I will check out this Airborne remedy you both speak of.

·
Registered
998 Posts
+1 on the airborne, also get some cold eeze.

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
You get that place on Addison?
Nope. My cousin from AZ is moving back and made me an offer i couldn't refuse. I'm gonna work something out with him (I really need a garage). BTW, you and Erwin should stop kissing.:abadflag1ow::lmao:

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
i'm kinda worried that in 2007 people still don't know what to do with a cold, but what do i know i couldnt even fill my oil or tires right :laughing:

thermometer up the pooper :righton:

·
yo quiero su taco
12,744 Posts
The best remedy is to get some sleep

with a hooker.

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

·
yo quiero su taco
12,744 Posts
I'm sneezing and starting to get a runny nose. I want to stop this before it gets worse. What did you do to quickly get over a cold? Yes I know that I beating off is one option :jester . What are my other options? Thanks in advance.
haha you think that is a cold, but it is actually what we Mannheim regulars call Ron Jeremy's Revenge. Similar to Montezuma's Revenge that occurs with mexican food, but the onset is a few weeks later and instead of the shits, your dick falls off. :laughing:

Reactions: Noodles

·
Clever Girl
10,204 Posts

·
teets
7,403 Posts
Nope. My cousin from AZ is moving back and made me an offer i couldn't refuse. I'm gonna work something out with him (I really need a garage). BTW, you and Erwin should stop kissing.:abadflag1ow::lmao:
:twofinger :twofinger

So you moving into the city?

·
Registered
11,444 Posts
1000 mg of vitamin Ester-C twice a day... works wonders for me. i take that dose everyday and i haven't been sick for over 2 years.

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Forget the foreplay, I don't kiss I just whip it out and hit it hard!!! LOL!!

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts