Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I set up my new computer and was trying to get the screen the way I had it and some how lost my address bar, the bar below the toolbar . I use internet explorer.

How do I get it back ?

Ive tried right clicking on the toolbar and checking address bar but it doesnt show up.

help:confused

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also need to set up my e mail again in internet explorer. I dont have the server name or domain or whatever. Is that something I have to get from my ISP ?

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
2weelpilot said:
I also need to set up my e mail again in internet explorer. I dont have the server name or domain or whatever. Is that something I have to get from my ISP ?
View->Toolbars->Address Bar

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
2weelpilot said:
Yep. Your ISP will have to supply you with that information. Just send them an email requesting their server name.:twofinger

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the address bar doesnt come back :confused

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
BusaDave said:

Yep. Your ISP will have to supply you with that information. Just send them an email requesting their server name.:twofinger
:laughing

where's the folder pile of papers that has this info tucked away? go to your office and look at the bottom of the tallest stack. it'll probably be there :p

if you have a cablemodem and use attbi, you can find most of the config help info here at

http://help.broadband.att.com/faq.jsp?content_id=1728

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cable...yes... att...no

and its putting a square address box on the right side pf the tool bar but it doesnt do anything..

any of you guys for hire ?:confused

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
2weelpilot said:
the address bar doesnt come back :confused
are you sure you didn't accidentally merge that toolbar with one of the other ones that are showing?

hmm, maybe if you have the check mark enabled for that toolbar and you still don't see it, you should post a screenshot so we can look at it too.

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing holy shit earnie ! ! post a screen shot

I cant even post a picture or an avatar ! !:laughing :laughing

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
anyone else have any ideas how to get my address bar back ?:confused

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bam....got it :thumbsup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts