6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: crashomon

· Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Ghey

· El Burrito Volador
1,154 Posts
So I was friends with this guy's son in high school. I got to go their house and check out all this stuff in person. The guy's shop was in the basement and he built these all these engines/model cars there. He's a super smart guy and built all sorts of crazy stuff. He was kinda quirky too if I remember correctly. He loved Vipers and had a Viper engine block with a glass pane on top of it and used it a coffee table. One of the coolest things he showed me was a one of these engines hooked up to a pencil sharpener :laughing

· PIKUACH NEFESH
6,880 Posts
The small V8 has been around for about 25 years . The Ferrari that Tom posted is one of the most complicated that I have seen . The guy built everything to function . It was for sale a while back .

· Clever Girl
10,122 Posts
Holy fuck I want one!

I'm not sure for what, but that pencil sharpener spyder mentioned sounds pretty cool. That means I'd have to go buy some pencils though. Do they still make pencils that need to be sharpened? Haven't used/seen one in years :laughing

· Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

· Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
not if they produce less HP than a CRF100f :twofinger
But can you put a crf engine in your igloo lunchbox - and is it Supercharged V-8?

· Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can put a ktm 105sx engine in my igloo lunchbox, and that little fucker makes almost 30hp
they make that much - shit thats nice! you still have the 300?

· Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.