Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
YZFRob gets credit for the suggestion... What a great way to get involved with racing and there's no way to get any closer to the action than this:

Become a cornerworker!

1. Wear a white T-shirt and white pants.

2. Get to the track by 7:00 a.m. At the registration shack when you come in tell them you are there for the cornerworking school and they will have you go to the other side of the counter where the cornerworkers sign in is. (we get in free).

3. Talk with Dave Fanning in the lunch pavillion.

While you will work for free the first day (because you're learning), you can earn $50/day.

For more details... check out www.ccsracing.com or call 817.332.4822 - or ask our own YZFRob!!

·
Slow Poke
1,297 Posts
I kinda wondered if any CLSB members wanted to help out at our private track days too. The sleepy workers at grattan could definately use a hand.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
not a bad idea. do a couple corner days pay for a ridin day. plus your at the track sweet.

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Champ91 said:
not a bad idea. do a couple corner days pay for a ridin day. plus your at the track sweet.
Kim, who pointed you in Rob's direction? :D

There's a CCS race at Blackhawk this weekend isn't there? Bummer I'm busy. I think Jeremy's driving up for that one. I was thinking of heading there on Sunday late morning (assuming I'm not too hung over from the wedding reception on Saturday).

Chris

·
Registered
747 Posts
loudes13 said:
I kinda wondered if any CLSB members wanted to help out at our private track days too. The sleepy workers at grattan could definately use a hand.
lol! I was thinking the same thing. Also, that way people who aren't sure if they want to go can check out what the event is like beforehand.

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
GroverSV650S said:

Well she pointed herself in my direction every time she raced and I cornerworked.:D I dont know why she decides to crash in MY corners.:p :jester :evil :rolleyes :laughing

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
GroverSV650S said:

There's a CCS race at Blackhawk this weekend isn't there?

Chris
Is there a class for pot hole patching at blackhawk ? Im guessing not since there were canyon size valleys in some of the turns when I was there ! !

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
Most those holes are patched now Mike. Not the greatest, but the holes are gone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.