Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Banned
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone hear about a drunk idiot driving down the Eisenhower on the WRONG lane which killed a 27 year old female?? :wtf: I assume it happened a few days ago, i was looking for a link but no luck.

And here's another drunken idiot, good thing there were no races going on at the time lol.

-----------------------

Drunk father arrested while driving on Laguna Seca Raceway
Posted Oct 23rd 2007 1:56PM by John Neff
Filed under: Motorsports, Etc.

When pulled over while under the influence and driving his 1980 Porsche on Laguna Seca Raceway last Sunday around 5:20 PM, John Patrick Krukar told police that he was lost and trying to find his hotel. Well seriously, what would you say? The situation is actually more serious than it sounds, as authorities found Krukar's 5-month-old son riding shotgun in the car with him. The intoxicated man had reportedly reached speeds of up to 90 mph on the track, which had just seen a big weekend of racing including the final round of the 2007 ALMS Series. Krukar, however, is no Dindo Capello. Local police actually implied that this type of thing has happened before, Laguna Seca being so large and apparently difficult to lock down. They booked Krukar on driving under the influence with the added bonus penalty of having a child under 14 in the car at the time. His son was also taken into Child Protective Services, which sounds like the best thing for this involuntary co-driver.

· Registered
13,306 Posts
I wonder if we'll see Father Michael Flaherty out protesting against cars-as they most certainly are a lethal weapon

· Banned
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Holy shit. A member on an Audi board is related to the chick that died and had to id the body (that's gotta suck ass).

Reactions: Nessey

· Banned
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So, just became a dr, had 3 people in the car, had to have been hella drunk. I highly doubt he was suicidal. And Mig, negativo, he was one of you tequila drinkin', taco eatin' mofo's. :twofinger Flips don't drive the wrong way, they usually pass out.:laughing:

· The Sausage king
2,980 Posts
So, just became a dr, had 3 people in the car, had to have been hella drunk. I highly doubt he was suicidal. And Mig, negativo, he was one of you tequila drinkin', taco eatin' mofo's. :twofinger Flips don't drive the wrong way, they usually pass out.:laughing:
Dude, that was a f$%k up and you have it backwards, the "taco eaters" were driving in the right direction when the partying Dr., alone and driving the wrong way, plowed into them causing them to burn to death.

· Banned
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dude, that was a f$%k up and you have it backwards, the "taco eaters" were driving in the right direction when the partying Dr., alone and driving the wrong way, plowed into them causing them to burn to death.
oh. I'm dyslexic. As for the taco eating joke, sorry, Mig and i are friends off the board (i think :laughing: ) so i can make fun of him if i want. Sorry it rubbed you the wrong way. Hasta Luego.

· The Sausage king
2,980 Posts
oh. I'm dyslexic. As for the taco eating joke, sorry, Mig and i are friends off the board (i think :laughing: ) so i can make fun of him if i want. Sorry it rubbed you the wrong way. Hasta Luego.
I figured, don't worry. I just felt bad about the situation because I drove near there and saw the flashing lights. I didn't know what happened until I read the story.

· Banned
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I figured, don't worry. I just felt bad about the situation because I drove near there and saw the flashing lights. I didn't know what happened until I read the story.
Apology accepted.:laughing:

Yeah, that's gotta suck for the family to go to the coroner's office to id the bodies. I'm still trying to figure out how the driver got in the wrong dman lane..

· Banned
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
probably got on using the off ramp...
Really? I thought they had a flux capacitor and came back form the future and just happened to land on the highway. :laughing: dick.:twofinger

· Registered
12,398 Posts
probably got on using the off ramp...
Where was it?
Was he working at UIC, Rush or Cook?
I wonder if he just got off one of those 48 hour shifts they force them to do (said he just finished his res.. I know they do it during... did he JUST finish?)

That should be illegal.. I remember when I was in the hospital.. Those docs were walking zombies after 35-40 hours... IMHO it's just unsafe.. I know they make a million excuses, and reasons and it has been done for.. forever..
That said.. Having been there in the hospital for a week or more at a time.. Those guys aren't quite right..

I know an attending has to "sign off" on everything.. Let me assure you.. They have all kinds of ways to "streamline" that process.. anyone that has ever worked with anyone knows what I mean :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.