Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's getting busy at work and I need to get back on track. No fear... I'll still stop in and chat once in a while. Just seems that I'm on this board way too much. It's getting in the way of more productive things I used to do all the time...manage money, workout, ride, read, fix up the house, schoolwork:)mad), etc.

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Holy shit...I just noticed I made the Top Ten posters....man I'm outta here......

·
3,613 Posts
At least you're not up there with Champ.. then it's time to start getting worried. :twofinger

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
yeah man...don't let having fun on the board interfere with your regular duties...it is addictive but remember when your out of a job its going to be tough paying the bills.;)

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
you mean you actually work.:D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Wow...just noticed I was in the top ten too. I have too much fun to cut back. Besides I only post in my free time at work it's not interferring at all. I can quit any time I want:rolleyes :D :D 'Da' Nile' Is not just a river:laughing :laughing :rofl

Once I get home I usually don't log on unless I'm lookin' to ride. Hometime I use to workout and work on the house/bike whatever.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
LOL, yeah it does get adictivebut you gotta balance it right with work. When I noticed that I am spending waay to much time surfing I usually take a break for a day and then get back to a normal routine of only surfing once and a while.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
GsxrTony said:
LOL, yeah it does get adictivebut you gotta balance it right with work. When I noticed that I am spending waay to much time surfing I usually take a break for a day and then get back to a normal routine of only surfing once and a while.

Tony this is your job. Get back to work :cheers :laughing :rofl

Paybacks!!:laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
I have to keep checking it 'cuz otherwise it takes too long when I get home. So I check it as soon as I get to work... then at 10:00... then at 10:30...then....ummm...er

1 - 9 of 9 Posts