Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing fucking works.:mad Cant fucking replace the fucking water pump in my fucking truck without a special fucking tool to remove the fucking fan:mad. The fucking shroud fucking snapped.:mad No fucking store I fucking went to today (autozone:mad) knew what the fuck I was fucking talking about. Fucking Farm & Fleet closed 2 fucking minutes before I got there. My fucking TV died:mad. And I have to get this fucking thing fixed before this weekend. Oh and the fucking modem is fucking slow again today also. Aw fuck it, maybe I should fucking get drunk for the fucking first fucking time to-fucking-nite.:mad

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Fuck it. Ban anything with a motor. Bring horses back.:laughing

BTW can anyone else here ride a horse besides me?:evil Group CLSB horse ride sounds like fun next year.:D:D

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
this post looks eeerily familiaar rob???? what the hell you doing to that truck, i have no problems with mine????? fuck must be the cheese fuel you guys run on up there!:evil :evil :evil

·
Registered
916 Posts
JimGoFast said:
this post looks eeerily familiaar rob???? what the hell you doing to that truck, i have no problems with mine????? fuck must be the cheese fuel you guys run on up there!:evil :evil :evil
Nahhh Jim, Rob just has one of those wussy V6 dakota's...:twofinger

Sounds like its time to hit the moonshine Rob!:cheers Don't get too drunk and start "ass-riding horses".:twofinger :twofinger

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
vtr996 said:

Nahhh Jim, Rob just has one of those wussy V6 dakota's...:twofinger

Sounds like its time to hit the moonshine Rob!:cheers Don't get too drunk and start "ass-riding horses".:twofinger :twofinger
this explains everything
i went and looked at the ram 1500 dual cab yesterday, me likey, going to get one next year!!:-

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Cheeseoline!

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Dont know Jim. Every time things go wrong, its in 3's. Heater core, now teh pump and my TV. Maybe that will settle it. Also what cheese-fuel?:twofinger I dont have to run reform gas in my vehicles unlike the Chicago and Mille-woookiee areas do.:evil :evil :evil

BTW Mark, its still faster than your's.:evil :evil

Then again, how many people stayed home due to weather for teh track day meeting and had 4WD?:laughing Considering I drove the 120 miles there with a 2WD in heavy snow and still made it.:laughing

·
Grand Master Crash
1,079 Posts
It all starts with that pentastar on the hood. It just goes downhill from there :p :laughing ;)

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OmniGLH said:
It all starts with that pentastar on the hood. It just goes downhill from there :p :laughing ;)

What pentastar?:twofinger Last I looked I have a Ram logo.:laughing

Hey it could be worse, I could have a bowtie on the front and it would never run right.:jester

One thing I noticed here. When I had my 92 Sonoma (4.3L 4X4), I could NEVER find basic parts for it around here. Being the 4.3L is a COMMON motor and Janesville is a GM town, you'd figure you could find any part you wanted anywhere. Nope. You had better luck finding spark plugs for Ferraris here (Farm and Fleet carried them no less.:laughing) I actually can find more parts for my Dak than I could for the Sonoma.:jester

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
JimGoFast said:

this explains everything
i went and looked at the ram 1500 dual cab yesterday, me likey, going to get one next year!!:-
Can you ever make up your mind? :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts