Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Damn, I actually worked today!

902 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  jibaro69 
#1 ·
Wow, after 3 years of working for the telephone company, I actually did some work on something related to a telephone! Ran a 4 pair cable down the side of a building to the IT to clean up some clotheslined wiring inside the house for the DSL line to the computer! Man, what a job, sure am glad I am getting paid the big bucks to do this work!

Too bad that this work was at my own building for my own computer....damn I am a total slacker! Well, off to a 2 hour lunch...this job sure is rough:evil :evil :twofinger

#2 ·
YZFRabbit said:
Wow, after 3 years of working for the telephone company, I actually did some work on something related to a telephone! Ran a 4 pair cable down the side of a building to the IT to clean up some clotheslined wiring inside the house for the DSL line to the computer! Man, what a job, sure am glad I am getting paid the big bucks to do this work!

Too bad that this work was at my own building for my own computer....damn I am a total slacker! Well, off to a 2 hour lunch...this job sure is rough:evil :evil :twofinger
Check your pulse first...All that work could have given you a hart attack.:evil :evil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.