Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still had hope for this year but when I see snow it just brings me down a notch. TFT will probably be the final fling.:(

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
I just came in from riding. It's not that bad out.

The snow you're talking about is a few flurries. I won't even think about putting the bike away until snow sticks on the ground for a few days.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
lol, i got back about an hour ago, doing some wheelies in the back roads...:laughing

i was doing some 2nd gear pop ups, and well till the tire heated up it was funny breaking the rear loose and turning it into rolling 60mpr burn outs:evil

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
I almost went out for a while but while I got my shit together this morning it clouded up. I still might take a short spin around the block but it will be getting dark (and cold) soon so maybe not.

I saw a few flurries, no big deal.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
yeah saw snow up in Round Lake breifly. Nothing down here though

·
Grand Master Crash
1,079 Posts
Damn.. it's snowing in Chicago? Looks like I'm missing all the fun... NOT ;) I'm in Denver on business. We finished up a day early, so I spent today in Vail (with a brief pause in Breckenridge) :D Mmmmmm... mountain ski slopes :) Snow and winter is so beautiful here (there is almost 10 feet in Vail) that I can force myself to deal ;) Unlike Chicago, where winter is all crappy and grey...

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
This coming Friday it's supposed to be in the 50's....

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Minneapolis: Sunny and 30's. No snow in sight.

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Maks,

Thanks for calling me for this ride.. :mad

I did get the bike out for a 10 minute spin. Gassed it up so it doesn't sit around a couple weeks with 1/8 tank.

Then I washed it and cleaned the road grime off the rear tire. :mad My hands still have some of that tar/gunk from the tire on them. Wheels STILL look like shit.

Chris

·
3,613 Posts
GroverSV650S said:
Thanks for calling me for this ride.. :mad
:D

I didn't think I was gonna be out that long, but I ended up just riding around the area for a bit more than an hour. Fun, fun fun, but I was freezing my ass off with like 7 layers of clothes on. You would've been suffering. :laughing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts