Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i decided to stay home with my baby and have some quility time, so far so good...earlyier i forgot about a business outing i HAVE to go to with a long standing account of mine (playing golf:rolleyes ) hope i do well its been 2 years without touching a club..although i was a bogie shooter to stratch player.
either way i wish i didnt have to go and instead go on that ride i started:(

then i see kim going to route 66 and talking about funnel cakes:(
now i got a taste for one of those...damm my weekend isnt going to well.

i know i am just mumbling off hope i didnt cause anyone a brain tumor:laughing

anyway catch ya guys later

·
3,613 Posts
Awww, you poor guy, Ken. :D At least you don't have to do any actual work on your business outing. And uh, at least you're spending time with your wife tonight instead of cleaning the whole freaking damn house like I'm doing. 2 rooms down, 3 to go! :(

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Hey Max - wanna bring yer dust rag over by our place???:rofl

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that must suck to be a guy and have to clean:(

i have my wife do it...yeah she bitchs about it..but if she dont like it ....theres the door baby!

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:

i have my wife do it...yeah she bitchs about it..but if she dont like it ....theres the door baby!
Ohhhhhhhh boy Ken. That's not exactly what she told me last week:nono :nono :laughing :laughing ;)

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Odysseys said:

Riiiigggghhhhttt!!!:bs :bs :bs , then again maybe thats why you have the sock!:twofinger

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe you guys need to exercise that thing between your legs more often?:laughing and show these UN behaving woman some chore duty!

HOP TO IT woman is what i say;)

G

·

Sounds like oddy talkin to a sock.. not his other half..

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Definitely sock talk.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Yep sock talk. We'll just have to ask her how it is when you have that house warming party.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts