Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since Garfield brought up the topic of music in his thread....I figured I'd see if anyone else is going to DMB tonight at Tweeter?
this time i'm not using the warehouse tickets because we have a large group going so I'll be in the lawn:mad
but, Dave is Dave, so i'll still have a good time!
:cheers

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
My wife and I are big Dave fans (Tool fan's too ;) ). We were too late in getting tickets. However, we did get to see him at Allstate Areana. Good show...as always:thumbsup

Doc

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
Blondie said:

You should fit in well... tool:p
actually we will probably stick out like sore thumbs. last year as security frisked us on the way in the security guard commented that we were just about the most normal people they had seen all night. :laughing

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Doc said:
My wife and I are big Dave fans (Tool fan's too ;) ). We were too late in getting tickets. However, we did get to see him at Allstate Areana. Good show...as always:thumbsup

Doc
I went to both nights back when he played Allstate Arena...the second night, Saturday night, kicked ass!!!! Last night was alright. I've definetly seen him play better shows.....

Vcook said:
actually we will probably stick out like sore thumbs. last year as security frisked us on the way in the security guard commented that we were just about the most normal people they had seen all night.
gee....i wonder why?!?!?!?

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
Tool wasn't as good as last year for those that may be wondering. First 45 minutes were great, lots of energy and good song selection. Then came the 15 minutes of strange music while they apparently take a break(i dont know why they do this). Then when they came back out they did what sounded like a two song instrumental with a couple of drummers from the opening band, interesting but not my cup of tea. Then they closed with about 2 more songs. Overall it wasn't as good as last year but still an enjoyable show.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts