Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Do fat chicks really suck better c0ck??

Do fat chicks really suck better c0ck??

9K views 159 replies 51 participants last post by  bwa 
#1 · (Edited)
Do fat chicks really suck better c0ck?? Anyone who has been with a fat chick I would like you to vote. Also all you fat chicks on the board please vote. I was having this discussion last night or the night before I can’t remember, and I figure I would ask here since we are all family.

#3 ·
Steve this really is an insightful topic and I look forward to the answers. While I myself have never recieved head from a fat chick (that I remember at least), I have had a friend who claims to be the king of hoggin' tell me that the statement is true.

The real question is, if the head is really that much better, are you going to start hoggin' for the better head?

#152 ·
Yes it is that much better - i had a few that were grazin for donuts - the main one was a regular at the "wistle stop" it used to be on the corner of keeler and irving - the 1st time we nailed her me and 2 of my chicago cop-army buddys- there we are all on the couch and shes takin turns goin down the line and knobbin us all, reall pretty face but below that was about 5'-1" of 220lbs of sloth - one of the tights cleanest smelling and prettiest snapper on my snapper list-tight as hell and she loved gobbling the knob, real enthusiastic adn would get off her self when knobbing - so the wistle stop was a last stop on party nights as she would always show up at 3-4 am with money or blow or the money for blow and come right up to me with those eyes - "so you wanna get outta here and go to my place, ive got a package and some absolute at the house as she knew i loved absolute citron - and well go there and ive been thinkin about suckin your kawk all week" she was really into it and liked to swallow and have it blown all over her face while she was pounding herself with the "bud can" type dildo - till i did it. the only problem was when you went down you had to push her belly up a few inches as it drooped down in the way! :jester

I knew you guys would like that last detail but true story! she was a filthy animal! :2cents:

#12 ·
Oh man, we're all going to Hell for this! :lmao: :lmao:

Its hard to say because when I'm with a fat chick, it's because I haven't had any in a while. So she could be gnawing on my cock like its beef jerky and I'll still think its the best blowjob in the world!

I think the real test is to have a fat chick and a hot chick blow you at the same time. Then we could prove this theory. I will be more than happy to volunteer my cock for this experiment.

#17 ·
:popcorn:

Beep Beep Beep the drama meter is starting to alarm

#22 ·
Although I do not have any personal experience, I do know a few chubby chasers that refuse to even talk to "skinny" girls, waste of time in their eyes. They aren't bad looking guys either, it's weird.

I was with a girl that claimed she used to be real fat, she was pretty crazy in the sack. Maybe coincidence? Maybe she retained some of the fat girl skills? Who knows.

#41 ·
Okay we've got all the elements needed to prove this theory right or wrong. KBlack, Pinkrider, my house at 8:30 tonight. You guys can watch.....from inside my closet! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

#42 ·
Ahhh well thanks for pointing out most of us already know about you being gay

#44 ·
ur an idiot, ur comebacks are like the ones i get from my 10 yr old niece its comedy! plz keep going!

#49 ·
Oh Grass hopper am i finally getting under your skin Awwww. Hey in order for you to understand I have to stoop down to your level of mentality.

Reactions: G2G
#45 ·
last time ptg got down on his knees was when he was walking through the living room christmas morning with a bowl of cereal, tripped and fell face first into his dads jiblets.

that christmas blew didnt it pete?

#47 ·
jeff when was the last time you saw a girl naked?

EDIT: internet doesnt count, neither do family members

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.