Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Do fat chicks really suck better c0ck??

141 - 160 of 160 Posts
Discussion starter · #146 ·
Well no fat chicks only skinny ones for me. Anyone else wanna vote. At least this is better than the fuckin weapons threads on this website. So fuckin sick of tha shit.

Well no fat chicks only skinny ones for me. Anyone else wanna vote. At least this is better than the fuckin weapons threads on this website. So fuckin sick of tha shit.
Are you buying or leasing the weapons.....?

Steve this really is an insightful topic and I look forward to the answers. While I myself have never recieved head from a fat chick (that I remember at least), I have had a friend who claims to be the king of hoggin' tell me that the statement is true.

The real question is, if the head is really that much better, are you going to start hoggin' for the better head?
Yes it is that much better - i had a few that were grazin for donuts - the main one was a regular at the "wistle stop" it used to be on the corner of keeler and irving - the 1st time we nailed her me and 2 of my chicago cop-army buddys- there we are all on the couch and shes takin turns goin down the line and knobbin us all, reall pretty face but below that was about 5'-1" of 220lbs of sloth - one of the tights cleanest smelling and prettiest snapper on my snapper list-tight as hell and she loved gobbling the knob, real enthusiastic adn would get off her self when knobbing - so the wistle stop was a last stop on party nights as she would always show up at 3-4 am with money or blow or the money for blow and come right up to me with those eyes - "so you wanna get outta here and go to my place, ive got a package and some absolute at the house as she knew i loved absolute citron - and well go there and ive been thinkin about suckin your kawk all week" she was really into it and liked to swallow and have it blown all over her face while she was pounding herself with the "bud can" type dildo - till i did it. the only problem was when you went down you had to push her belly up a few inches as it drooped down in the way! :jester

I knew you guys would like that last detail but true story! she was a filthy animal! :2cents:

Oh BTW her nickname was "Fat nancy" Maybe some of the other guys on here knew her?

ive told quite a few they are doing it wrong. they usually get mad, but the next time want to learn.
yep thats the way - like most chicks they all want approval especially when it comes to the bedroom as they are all insecure and its easy to manipulate them -it reminds them of when their uncle jimmy used to make them give head - and goawd forbid you dont want to get uncle jimmys disapproval - so it takes em back to 12 yrs old and just wanting approval! us guys got it made - as long as we act like we care and are paying attention to them you can get whatever you want.

141 - 160 of 160 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.