Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know I cant seem to remember the whole thing.

AND I DON'T WANT TO START DRAMA!!!

but as i remember i didn't know it was him a while back and someone said something to me?..or to someone else starting shit.
i cant remember, but from what i remember Anna said that member was Travis, and i felt bad back then about it cause he is a NICE guy, even meet him a few times, and stood on the side of a road for like 3 hrs when vcook trashed his 7r.

anyway...i want to get ahold of him to clear that up, cause i think i was under the wrong impression and most of all didn't know it was him. i think he was a new member a WHILE ago, then did something alittle smart ass and i think I came down on him..cause i THOUGHT he was a stranger and was talking smack...but i wish i knew it was him, cause after all we all talk shit on here.

anyway, i just remember this cause someone mad a comment about it, and i don't want Travis to stay with the thought i am an asshole...(even though sometimes i am):laughing
but fuck you's that just said YEP:twofinger :jester

Anyway, does anyone remember this? Or has a way for me to contact him?
I wanna talk to him, to explain I didn't know it was him and clear it up.

P.s. if someone starts drama...I will personally visit you.
So lets not start arguing in here.
I am pretty sure I was to blame for this.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Vcook will know. I think he was a friend of his. I remember someone wasn't happy cause of some crazy stuff that went down on ride.

I'm not sure anyone but Chris knows him though.

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
SHit Ken....he was just at Putnam last month with us....if you would have grown a sack and rode, you could have talked to him one on one.:D

I want to say his screen name was TravisF4 or something like that....who knows Im probably way off....

Let me look around.....I know Anna has his #., but she may be in jail for a few days after today.

All this because of Godfather's Hooter's comment....you must be craving some buffalo shrimp..:D

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah godfather made a comment on that football tread I guess him and Travis were hanging out, and godfather said I guess I don't like Travis, which popped this while thing in my head, cause I forgotten about it all. so travis is under the wrong impression

And well, like I said. I wanna clear it up, cause Travis is a cool guy, and I didn't know it was him, for what ever comment he made.

You know what?...for some reason I think it was something to do in that thread about when arron crashed?
Or maybe even Andy? That would explain it...ill go look around
I was pretty sensitive about both those accidents.

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
No wonder you have 3000+ posts....you double post everything...

It was Aaron I believe, not Andy. It had to do with your post crash speech before the cops arrived.

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Kruz is right, he was at Putnam last month. He and I chased each other around the track, sometimes I was in front (when he wanted to take it slower to see lines better), sometimes he went on his own to find see how he was learning (and I tried to keep up for a lap or two). Good guy, very polite, rides a beautiful bike.

Anna would be your best bet for contact information. As for any drama :confused , so I'll stay out of it.

Chris

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Crazy said:
Vcook will know. I think he was a friend of his. I remember someone wasn't happy cause of some crazy stuff that went down on ride.

I'm not sure anyone but Chris knows him though.
I'm wrong.:rolleyes Was thinking of someone else.:helmet :- :-

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Kruz said:

There seems to be a reocurring theme present here....
:rolleyes :laughing
:rolleyes :rolleyes How would you know...you're cutting back board time remember.:D :D :D

Besides.:eek:t

bastardizer:laughing :laughing

·
Human lawn dart
5,745 Posts
I'm going with him to St. Louis this weekend.

Odysseys

That's cool you want to clear things up. I've known him for 6 years now.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Met Trav at Putnam. Pretty nice guy. He pitted next to us and Hooly.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey travis is a nice guy from what i known of him personaly, thats why when his name was mentioned, i remember how bad i felt it was him, and i didnt know.:confused

·
Human lawn dart
5,745 Posts
I sent him an e-mail about this, but haven't heard back from him yet

1 - 17 of 17 Posts