Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have the balls

A truck driver was eating breakfast at a lunch counter, when a gang of motorcycle tough-guys entered the diner. One of the bikers put his finger into the truck driver's coffee and said, "Hmm, not very hot, is it?" A second biker put HIS finger into the scrambled eggs and said, "Hmm, not very fluffy, are they?" Without saying a word, the trucker arose, left his table, paid for his meal and went out the door of the diner.
"Wasn't much of a man, was he?", the gang leader laughed.
"He's no great shakes as a driver, neither", replied the waitress. "He done jist run over a bunch of them motorcycles on his way out of the lot!"
:rofl :rofl

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Odysseys said:
:laughing

Don't worry Ken I know you got the gnads. Especially after the little Harley jerks me you and Cheyenne ran into on the way back from Shuggs place that one time:laughing :laughing

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
yeah Harleys make great speed bumps.:D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lovebothkats said:
That's it BAN Crazy he made a comment that offended Babette because her dad rides a Harley! :lmao

Sorry couldn't resist.

:rolleyes If you're going to win this post war thing between me and you, you're going to have to do better than that.;) :D :laughing :laughing :rofl

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
lovebothkats said:
That's it BAN Crazy he made a comment that offended Babette because her dad rides a Harley! :lmao

Sorry couldn't resist.
:rofl :rofl :rofl

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JimGoFast said:

:rofl :rofl :rofl

OK...OK it was funny. :cheers :rofl

See what I get for trying to cheer things up around here.:D :laughing :laughing

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
Hey I figure if there is going to be soap opera around here, I want to be in it. And it doesn't take much for acting skills and well Michael (AE Damn It!) is gone, so someone has to do it. Hopefully the GODS of CLSB will see it as a joke too, otherwise I'll be pushing up daisies! :lol

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lovebothkats said:
Hey I figure if there is going to be soap opera around here, I want to be in it. And it doesn't take much for acting skills and well Michael (AE Damn It!) is gone, so someone has to do it. Hopefully the GODS of CLSB will see it as a joke too, otherwise I'll be pushing up daisies! :lol
So how many milligrams they got you on:laughing :evil :evil

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Crazy said:

So how many milligrams they got you on:laughing :evil :evil
Apparently not enough.:D

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
lovebothkats said:
R U that bored dave? Don't you have a wife? Doesn't that automatically give you SOMETHING to do? :evil :laughing

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
I'm still having visions of Dave in front of me at Blackhawk, throwing that Kan around like a big, bouncy, blue ragdoll.

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
Doing good, wife is doing good too. Trying to work from home. Like it wasn't difficult enough getting motivated at the office this is extrememly difficult.

Kim, as I've been told you have to beat a dog if you want to make it mean! :D

The gixxer should get thrown around even more since it is soooo...... much lighter.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lovebothkats said:
Doing good, wife is doing good too. Trying to work from home. Like it wasn't difficult enough getting motivated at the office this is extrememly difficult.

Kim, as I've been told you have to beat a dog if you want to make it mean! :D

The gixxer should get thrown around even more since it is soooo...... much lighter.

Glad to hear you're doing good.

That gixxer should have a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit more ground clearance for ya too.:D :D

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
KBOlsen said:
I'm still having visions of Dave in front of me at Blackhawk, throwing that Kan around like a big, bouncy, blue ragdoll.
Me too.:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts