Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have some synthetic moto oil that i have had sealed/unopened for 1 year. Would this oil be fine to use or should I just replace it?

·
Your friendly Crazy Canuk
12,731 Posts
It is totally unsafe to use! Give it to me and I will dispose of it properly.
No...I can tell you are unqualified for such a delicate task...he should give to me...I'll waive my usually processing fee, if he delivers to me in Barrington:D

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Since I am an Electrical Engineering major, I am clearly the one qualified to dispose of this oil properly.

·
Clever Girl
10,204 Posts
Since I am an Electrical Engineering major, I am clearly the one qualified to dispose of this oil properly.
I already have my engineering degree, so just to be safe, I'll dispose of the oil.

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
i once knew a guy who threw out 10 cases of oil because it had an expiration date on the box. needless to say, i took it all home.

·
ZOMBIES ON FIRE!!!
1,047 Posts
I already have my engineering degree, so just to be safe, I'll dispose of the oil.
you just push papers.

i handle turbine and reciprocating engine oil all day. as the one overseeing the use of this lubricant on such a frequent basis, i really am the one qualified to take care of it.

·
Registered
9,428 Posts
I'll just take it off your hands.

But you can raise the forks to compensate

·
Enjoying Life!!
17,771 Posts
Just compensate and buy a liter bike :D

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
Wow it must be winter time or getting close. Two pages of sarcasm.

On a more serious note, I design machines that move piles of dirt as big as your house, that is obviously the best thing to test your oil in.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts