Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
SICK OF IT ALL
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wed Oct 31, 7:25 PM ET

GOLDEN, Colo. - The man known as "Don Vito" on MTV's show "Viva La Bam" was convicted Wednesday of two counts of sexual assault on a child.

Vincent Margera, 51, who was accused of groping three girls ages 12 to 14 during an autograph signing event last year at mall skate park in the Denver suburb of Lakewood, fell to the floor cursing and yelled, "Just kill me now."

He was acquitted of a third count of sex assault on a child. He faces a sentence of probation to six years in prison on each conviction. If he doesn't comply with sex offender treatment as part of the sentence, he could potentially spend life in prison, district attorney's spokeswoman Pam Russell said.

After Margera's courtroom outburst, deputies restrained him and took him to jail, where he was being held without bail until his sentencing hearing, set for Dec. 20.

Defense attorney Pamela Mackey had argued that when Margera appeared at the skate park, he took on the persona of the outrageous and profane Don Vito. Mackey had said that Margera, a car painter, learned that the crazier he acted, the more his fans loved it.

"Viva La Bam" starred Margera's nephew, professional skateboarder Bam Margera.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071031/ap_en_mu/people_margera

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
I didn't know I couldn't do that.

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts
I don't get offended by many things but that show offends me. How can one be so disrespectful to their parents and uncle and call them by their first names and treat them like utter shit. I don't care if its all an act for TV its just downright disrespectful. What kind of message are they sending out to the young viewers like oh....Pete The Greek, conditioning them to think that its okay to slap your dad around and call him by his first name.

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
I don't get offended by many things but that show offends me. How can one be so disrespectful to their parents and uncle and call them by their first names and treat them like utter shit. I don't care if its all an act for TV its just downright disrespectful. What kind of message are they sending out to the young viewers like oh....Pete The Greek, conditioning them to think that its okay to slap your dad around and call him by his first name.
because the show is scripted and they all get big ass money for it from MTV.

im not suprised at all. good riddance to this crazy old fat sick fuck.

·
Serious inquiries only
13,775 Posts
holy shit!!!!!!!!! he seemed kind of harmless on the show, just the butt of most of their jokes
I remember some of the shows and he was a fucking pervert when he was out in public around younger girls.

This news doesn't surprise me at all.

·
^That's me
1,514 Posts
His looks scream child molester.....you know that guy has probably gotten a nice piece of ace for just being on Viva La Bam.

·
Puppy Love!
3,462 Posts
Really? Wow....I love that show, it's cracks me the fugg up!!! What they don't show is how well he takes care of his parents. I have a lot of fun with my parents, like pulling pranks on them, my mom and I will jokingly call each other names, I'll drunk dial them, they drunk dial me, it's all in fun. I don't thinkany of that is dis-respectful. Every family is different.....and I'm sure most of that crap is just for the show.

Oh yeah, and Don Vito is disgusting!!! This doesn't surprise me at all, and I really could care less, because I did not like him AT ALL!!

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
Even that little midget Weeman gets a lot of hot ass.

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
Really? Wow....I love that show, it's cracks me the fugg up!!! What they don't show is how well he takes care of his parents. I have a lot of fun with my parents, like pulling pranks on them, my mom and I will jokingly call each other names, I'll drunk dial them, they drunk dial me, it's all in fun. I don't thinkany of that is dis-respectful. Every family is different.....and I'm sure most of that crap is just for the show.
Erwin is speaking from an Asian's perspective. Erwin doesn't even call me Mao. Out of respect he calls me Lord Mao, The Whore Whisperer.

Reactions: logtar and Ryan

·
Puppy Love!
3,462 Posts
Erwin is speaking from an Asian's perspective. Erwin doesn't even call me Mao. Out of respect he calls me Lord Mao, The Whore Whisperer.
ohhhhh....It totally makes sense now. Thanks for clearing that up Lord Mao. :robewizar

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts

Oh yeah, and Don Vito is disgusting!!! This doesn't surprise me at all, and I really could care less, because I did not like him AT ALL!!
I don't see anything wrong with joking around with your parents and playing pranks on them. Calling them by their first names like they are your buddies from around the way is disrespectful. Yes I do know how well Bam takes care of his parents. Smart people will recognize that and will also recognize the fact that its all an act. Its the dumb ones who won't and will mock what they see.

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts
:lmao: :lmao: :bow

"Whore Whisperer" HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

·
yo quiero su taco
12,744 Posts
I heard this comic the other day. He said saying "I like kids." is one thing. What gets you into trouble is when you are specific and say things like "I like 12 year olds."

·
Registered
35 Posts
vito does look kinda cracked out, but he's such a big part of the show. kind of sad he can probably get older women, but he chooses the youger ones, sick f^@&.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with joking around with your parents and playing pranks on them. Calling them by their first names like they are your buddies from around the way is disrespectful. Yes I do know how well Bam takes care of his parents. Smart people will recognize that and will also recognize the fact that its all an act. Its the dumb ones who won't and will mock what they see.
id say calling your parents by their first names is weird. but i dont think in anyway its disrespectful. but like i said everything in that show is scripted so you better believe the parents have their pockets full. they wouldnt take part in the abuse episode after episode if they didnt want to.

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
I don't think the show is entirely scripted. His Mom does not seem all that thrilled about everything that goes on. I always thought both his Dad and Vito had some kind of mental problem...

I am 100% with erznana here, that show illustrates what is wrong with things today, we totally lost respect and common sense. I think there are some institutions like family and marriage that now have become a joke thanks to reality TV. Parents should be honored and calling them by their first name shows disrespect or at least disconnect.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts