Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
:laughing no thanks...i wouldnt ride my bike in the snow...to much damage can still result..a dirt bike with studded tires...i am there..not my rocket..lol

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
nice idea, but the salt on the roads and my lack of wanting to clean her off all the time would deter me from doing it.

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
Champ91 said:
nice idea, but the salt on the roads and my lack of wanting to clean her off all the time would deter me from doing it.
That's not for on road use. I don;t think the DOT like metal studs chewing up the roads.

That guy probably drag race on the frozen lakes. Very popular in frozen state (MI, WI, MN). I'm curious how he does. Off the line a Snowmobile will kick his ass, but the busa could really pull up top.
Sounds like fun. I used to ride my bicycle on frozen lakes al lthe time as a kid. Fun trying to go as fast as you can and stay upight. I guess some things never change.:laughing

·
(no comment)
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Not dragracing.............roadracing. If you guys follow the link I posted, this is a place in Finland that offers motorcycle ice-racing on frozen lakes. Go there and just check out the pictures if nothing else. It's a scream.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts