Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The first Tico here!
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They will probably end up losing Deng or Gordon (who cares about him) to free agency and not even get Kobe in the process. What a bunch of idiots. We want a championship team, who cares about the feelings of these young guys. Grow up, this is a business! :nutkick:

·
Hot-Wire Her With A Pin
8,791 Posts
Remember Kobe has a no trade clause he does not want to go to a gutted team.

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
First off, Paxon knows what he is doing and Skiles is hard core about a championship team - I doubt they will let Deng go (maybe, who knows) and I hate to think about losing Gordon as I am a huge fan of his

FUCK KOBE - He would not last with Skiles

·
Registered
289 Posts
i like the kobe option better than gasol from last year. imagine if we pulled the trigger on that! kobe is clutch, and thats what we need. sure hes a big baby, but based on last nights game, would we rather have gordon pulling the trigger in big situations?i dunno about you guys but not me. altho it depends how much we give up. latest rumors include captain kirk, tyrus, and big ben. that IS a gutted team. does anybody have salary cap figures for this year so we know what players would work in a trade?

·
teets
7,403 Posts
Kobe will not come to the bulls if deng goes to the lakers. Quite honestly though... as much as we hate kobe.. we need a closer. Gordon isn't gonna cut it. Hopefully, Deng turns into that key clutch player.

It's going to be tough without an inside presence. All it takes is some bad shooting and we're done!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts