Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Semper Fidellis
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Dyno Tuned the bike today, mind you it is missing 12HP for the Ram Air. That is for stock intake, so since mine is not stock anymore, I very well could be getting 15HP or more. Here are the results without the ram air and it is corrected and measured in SAE Unloaded, no cheating the numbers:

·
Registered
9,428 Posts
Flat HP curve, just want you want. The A/F ratio is a little fat on the bottom.

·
Semper Fidellis
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Flat HP curve, just want you want. The A/F ratio is a little fat on the bottom.
Yes, I am going to pick up a Dyno Jet set of jets from what I understand there is more adjustability than the Factory Pro ones that are currently installed.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Very nice numbers for 900cc's with carbs, more than R1's to 2003, Honda 954's, and 01-02 GSXR1000's. What all did you have done to the motor when it was out?

·
Semper Fidellis
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Semper Fidellis
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I respect that you started a project and not only finished it, but did it well. Rep.
Thanks! Now it will be ready for next year, it is just unfortunate that I didn't finish it sooner. But with this kind of a build, it is better to take your time and get it right, then to rush things and have to redo it over and over. With that said I am very pleased.

·
Thunder man
281 Posts
If you want some real power I have a spare set of 41mm flat slide carburetors that will really give you horse power. My 98 makes 158hp with a set of these carburetors and you better be holding on when you turn the throttle hard.

·
Enjoying Life!!
17,771 Posts
Nice numbers. My '02 954RR has 138hp with PCII and Full hindle, but wasn't tuned just canned map.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts