1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
d0 work s0n!
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
they dont make any for the F4i :( i already emailed them and asked.

·
I miss mopar
8,247 Posts
Just don't get armour bodies if you are in a rush. I ordered mine October 1st, they said they be to me October 8th, I STILL DON"T HAVE THEM!!!!

·
Registered
14,283 Posts
I am actually picking mine up at Jennings. Saving $100 ($250 total)off that price so they don't have to ship them. My friend that runs the Broke Azz trackdays is a dealer. Still $350 shipped is pretty good.

·
Retired but still working
1,089 Posts
I don't know if I ever mentioned it but I love my E-Racing bodywork!!

·
Serious inquiries only
13,775 Posts
Got mine $400 shipped to the door.

Still need to fit them, drill them, and paint them.

·
BSB > WSBK > MotoGP
11,947 Posts
Holy crap, those are cheap. And they have 01 GSXR listed. Hmmm....

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
nope. they haven't responded in a while, i am starting to not be too happy with them.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Dying laughing here.... I guess the title of this thread was NOT intended to be redundant, but it came out that way anyway.

·
metal cutter
78 Posts
Got these for my R6. Great fitment, and showed up uber quickly. Just got done with painting and all on the bike. Aside from a few mishaps during painting on my behalf, they came out great. I've got some pics of them on my site. I'll upload some pics on the bike in a bit.

A note about their dzus fasteners though........They're too darn short. they need to be like .050" longer and they'd be perfect, but whatever I guess. Was the same thing on my fairings for my RD. Kinda pricey for them considering the other deals for dzus fasteners on ebay.

Andrew

Edit: h ttp://andrewgore.net/wp-content/gallery/r6/DSC_0052.JPG

I can't post links yet....w0rd.
John Deere FTW

1 - 12 of 12 Posts