Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys think about starting up some football playing?

full tackle or flag tackle (where the other guy has to pull your flag off your hip)

We make it somewhat central for everyone and throw the ball have some fun and shoot the shit

we at least need 10 guys anyone up for that?

we could do it on the weekends during the day.
what ya guys think?..anyone in?

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Re: what do you guys think about starting up some football playing?

Odysseys said:
full tackle or flag tackle (where the other guy has to pull your flag off your hip)

We make it somewhat central for everyone and throw the ball have some fun and shoot the shit

we at least need 10 guys anyone up for that?

we could do it on the weekends during the day.
what ya guys think?..anyone in?

I would be in. Can always use some extra activity.:D

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
Hurts the next day but even a skinny ass like me will play. I know I can get some players if we're short.

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
Yeah i would be up for that!

·
Grammaton Cleric
1,842 Posts
Sure, just have the EMTs and defibrillator ready to go.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not bad we got 7 guys for sure so far.

marcin...i leave you in charge of finding a football feild we can use or atleast a soccer feild..and maybewhen your not playing or you are playing...you keep score and how ever the game works.

HERES something you guys might not know..ever since i got thrown off my football team back in high school...i stopped playing and watching football...and i dont even know all the downs and w/e it is they are saying....but i do watch the big games:D

so i am clueless...just throw me the ball or put in me in defensive line up..and i will kill anything in my path vigilantly

·
Registered
79 Posts
where at if it within resonable distance im in oh yea i vote full tackle

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I'm in but it would have to be on Sunday's. Cuz of work...:mad
I haven't played ball since I was in school..
sweet...

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
Football sounds good to me.... I am not into the tackle thing.
( I am to old and cant risk an injury...:nono :twofinger )
Sorry to be a pussy about it, but a good game of flag would be fine.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
we played a little on sunday afternoon on the naperville central practice field. i wish i had seen this thread earlier and then you guys could have came out too. if we play there again, i'll be sure to post in advance!

·
Grammaton Cleric
1,842 Posts
I happen to mention this to my girlfriend and she would be interested in playing flag-football, as well. So, that is another person to add to the count.

Truth be told, I'm a somewhat hesitate to bring her along...She'll probably end up kicking my ass and playing better than myself.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Football

I'm new around here, but I have a feeling that I will be spending a lot of time hanging around as I am about to finally buy a bike. But back to the football thing, if you guys need another body, I am always looking for a way to get some exercise that does not involve boaring weightlifting and such. It would be cool to meet some of you guys as well.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
I'm not exactly the cheerleader type, but it would be fun to come out and watch the carnage!:D

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
MrBusa said:
Sure, just have the EMTs and defibrillator ready to go.
Just took a class and learned how to use those (the automatic ones)

I'm interested. How abotu Saturday or Sunday afternoons. Play some football, then head back to someones place and drink beer and watch the real thing on TV.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
kick ass looks like we got enough guys then..and it looks like we should play flag football no one gets there knee caps blown out, broken ribs,collar bones, and a smashed in nut sack:evil

ok...lets make a plan...can we all get together this weekend?

looks like saturday might be best?

marcin?...you gonna play ref?
also too..we need a park centralized...if anything GautamCity
you said there was a feild in naperville?...do you think it might be being used by any school or some shit..or it it open to anyone?

if its open...come on guys lets play this saturday?
ill go buy a new ball for us too.

how many can we get for this saturday morning?
figure group up around 11:30 where ever this place is?

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:

looks like sunday might be best?

I think:confused That runs in with the Bears game. I don't care but others may.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts