Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bored offa my ass right now. Just saw an ad for it on the TV, figured it would kill some time. Anyone seen it that has an opinion though, so I don't go waste $8??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
I'd go see it but they'd have to pry me off the seat of my bike first this time of year.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
New movie with David Arquette and some chick.

About giant mutated spiders that try take over some town. Done in a classic 50's style movie format with a 2002 Budget.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Crazy said:
I'd go see it but they'd have to pry me off the seat of my bike first this time of year.:D

That's why I'm going to go see it during rush hour, can't stand riding then anyways.
 

·
Tgf Og
Joined
·
9,851 Posts
All i know is if you have eight legged freaks in your back yard, you probably dont have ant hills growing on your patio.




:eek:t :eek:t


on topic" i saw the previews, dont look good imo..kinda reminds me of that attack of the birds or whatever that was called
 

·
YO MAMA
Joined
·
60,258 Posts
yeah ok i remember that comercial...didnt looks like much of a movie to me...good to waste some time maybe..but not a block buster
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
JimGoFast said:
All i know is if you have eight legged freaks in your back yard, you probably dont have ant hills growing on your patio.




:eek:t :eek:t


on topic" i saw the previews, dont look good imo..kinda reminds me of that attack of the birds or whatever that was called
:eek:t :eek:t If you new my wife you'd now why neither should live in my my backyard

on topic: It does look a little cheesey
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I'll go see it anyways and post a recap on it later tonight or something.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
Todd said:



That's why I'm going to go see it during rush hour, can't stand riding then anyways.
dude... you live in Naperville. the backroads are a hop skip and a jump away.:confused
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Crazy said:


dude... you live in Naperville. the backroads are a hop skip and a jump away.:confused

From what?? I'm somewhat new to the Naperville area anyways, so I get lost on a regular basis around here.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
3,613 Posts
Ok. The first time I saw the preview for this movie, I seriously didn't think it was a real movie. I mean, really, killer spiders and crap? :laughing Have fun watchin' it though, Todd! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
Todd said:



From what?? I'm somewhat new to the Naperville area anyways, so I get lost on a regular basis around here.
OK.....I know how that is. I was the same till Oddyseys showed me around alittle. You'll see after a couple of rides.
 

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
Joined
·
2,765 Posts
David arquete(sp) and Kari Whur...or however you spell her name. First preview I saw months ago looked Hilarious. Expect it to be a B flick with a lot of CGI spiders.

It could serve up a nice matinea film.

Ciao,
Lupi

PS yeah my spelling sucks today, must be an Ody moment :twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Allright, I saw it.

I went expecting a movie with some good special effects, cheesey humor/lines/plot, and a bit of scariness.

It had it all. The spiders looked amazing, 100% real aside from their gigantic size. It had cheesey lines and jokes, but you could tell they were trying to make it like that on purpose, so it was enjoyable. I'm deathly scared of spiders as well, so that was a fun part too.

Overall it's a fun movie. Don't go if you want to see something you will get wrapped up in. It's just one of those movies you can go to, relax without concentrating, and have a good time.
 

·
Who's faster Lupi
Joined
·
4,957 Posts
Saw the adds and could only think of Starship Troopers rip off.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top