Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well folks, the season in the Midwest (& MidCental) regions is officially over. :(

For those of you headed to Barber the weekend of Nov 10-12, I wish you the best of times, although I know you won’t need any help achieving that goal. Just keep yourself in one piece and your bike in one piece on the Free For All Monday. For the rest of you, I’d like to extend an invitation to you to come and close out the season with some good friends, good times, and typically too much alcohol.

This is your chance to meet and congratulate the newly crowned National Champion, Mr. Dustin Boyd. Raise a glass to him and make sure he has a shot with you for EACH of his ‘07 National & Regional Championships. It is your chance to shave 2-5 seconds off of your lap times at every track you went to this past year, while no one will have anyway to challenge you. It is your chance to shoot some pool, play some foosball, poker or whatever floats your boat while enjoying the company of a few of your fellow NESBA riders.

Hopefully, you can make time, or work it into your schedule to join us at my home on Saturday night, November 10th, 2007.

When:
November 10th, 6 pm - wee hours (that is NEXT Saturday)
Out of towners are welcome to come early, just let me know ahead of time.
(anyone that would like to is welcome to sleep over as well)

Where:
Wink House
if you have been here, you know where it is.
If not, email me for the address

What:
End of Season Party

Excuses:
Cheap way to Drink
You’ll probably know everyone here
It is a few months before the BASH.
Insert your own excuse here _______________________________

Special Request:
I usually run a slide show of pics from the season. Please email me a few of your favorite shots of yourself, as well as a few of your favorite shots of the season if you have some you’d like to share.

Please bring a couple of bottles/cases to share and perhaps a dish to pass. We’ll provide some mixers as well. We’ll probably all order pizza once we have enough people here, so some cash would be nice as well. If you live close, give me a call on the way, we will DEFINITELY need more ice.

Please RSVP to me via email whether you can or cannot make it so that we can get an idea of the count.

Anyone that wants to spend the night here is more than welcome to do so as I know a few are coming from out of town, and a few others may want to drink heavily.

We hope that you can join us.

Best regards,

Brian & Diane

UPDATE

Current RSVPs
  • 5axis
  • Ashwingop
  • Aussie Grover
  • Badstolz
  • My PitGirl and her ugly husband
  • Gixxer6Dan
  • gkotlin
  • Grouch
  • Heath
  • JackPot
  • Kim
  • Lonely Raven
  • Meech
  • Mort82
  • Nolan
  • PainteBlue
  • RacingXTC7
  • SMR (Stuart Moore)
  • Spyder84
  • Stive403
  • suh-c
  • Tom & Carol Larson
  • tomzx6rr
  • Twink
  • Willy
  • Wink
  • --------------
  • burntash?
  • uicsux?
  • --------------
  • Dustin & Megan
  • Nichole & Marshall (HOPEFULLY... if he feels up to it)

·
Chili Champ
215 Posts
Well I think I may just have to take the trip down for this! It'll probably be a day of decision, but if I come, I'll make sure to bring a tasty bottle of vodka :cheers:

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
:woot: :woot: :woot:

i want my money back in poker from last time! :laughing:

·
I wok!
3,079 Posts
:woot: :woot: :woot:

i want my money back in poker from last time! :laughing:
u got made by the end of the night. lssiler12 of whatever the fook his sn is knew how to read u like a book. your welcme to play cards again bring more money this time

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
u got made by the end of the night. lssiler12 of whatever the fook his sn is knew how to read u like a book. your welcme to play cards again bring more money this time
pffft i wasnt getting read :laughing:

it was the cards :robewizar

i should have gotten up and walked like raven but im a greedy mofo :1pimp

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Girls are welcome! Grab some more at the bar on the way and bring them along....

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
it's highly likely that I will show up

·
Orgynizer ,
14,367 Posts
Simple solution to that problem, bring 'em over :1pimp ha.
Girls are welcome! Grab some more at the bar on the way and bring them along....
hahahahahahahahaha

We will be in Naperthrill and that's a far drive...plus will there be hot boys there????.....most likely we talk them into taking there shirts off for us.. :1pimp :1pimp :1pimp :1pimp :1pimp

Remember last years girls night Meech????

:usaflag:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts