Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So how are ya'll planning to go about your last hours on the planet?

I'm gonna get some hookers and blow from down the block.

· Clever Girl
10,122 Posts

5,593 Posts
this blow you speak of???

· Tgf Og
8,472 Posts
my 9 year old son heard about this on the bus this week, and is totally freaking out. he just came out of his bed room saying he is hearing a weird noise. i told him its windy out and its already tomorrow in Australia so every thing is ok. he said hes scared to death....... LOL, poor lil guy

· Registered
2,749 Posts
my 9 year old son heard about this on the bus this week, and is totally freaking out. he just came out of his bed room saying he is hearing a weird noise. i told him its windy out and its already tomorrow in Australia so every thing is ok. he said hes scared to death....... LOL, poor lil guy
Hahaha same w my little cousin. Kids are cool like that

· Super Moderator,
34,219 Posts
My son was the same so what I did was hide in his closet just before mommy put him to bed. Then I waited till he was almost asleep but not quite and I jumped out of there wearing all black and a Mexican wrestling mask and screamed as loud as I could, "it is the end of days and I'm coming for your soul!!!!!!". Needless to say after that he knew there was no real end of days, though I did have to listen to uncontrollable hysterical sobbing for the next two hours which forced me to turn up my TV to hear. I think in the end he appreciated it.

· I miss mopar
8,177 Posts
My son was the same so what I did was hide in his closet just before mommy put him to bed. Then I waited till he was almost asleep but not quite and I jumped out of there wearing all black and a Mexican wrestling mask and screamed as loud as I could, "it is the end of days and I'm coming for your soul!!!!!!". Needless to say after that he knew there was no real end of days, though I did have to listen to uncontrollable hysterical sobbing for the next two hours which forced me to turn up my TV to hear. I think in the end he appreciated it.
:lmao:

· Registered
2,071 Posts
Excellent!!

It turns out that the Mayans were 100 years off, and Rush (not Limbaugh) was correct (2112) :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.