Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Thats nice. Damn thats nice.
I guess cause we account for 80% of their sales we get screwed. They have to work harder in the markets that don't perform as well.

·
Mile Muncher
1,023 Posts
Cool looking ride!! It looks like a cross between a z1000 & B-king and yeah I agree it does look better than a B-king.

·
Fear is the mind killer
8,770 Posts
That bike is :1pimp and I don't even like naked bikes. I would only change that ugly exhaust. I don't get these American / Euro bikes. Why don't they just release these bikes and cars everywhere :wtf:? Is it emission problems or something else?

·
Two point Slow
554 Posts
Holy shit!! That thing is wicked!

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
That bike is :1pimp and I don't even like naked bikes. I would only change that ugly exhaust. I don't get these American / Euro bikes. Why don't they just release these bikes and cars everywhere :wtf:? Is it emission problems or something else?
+1

i dont understand that. at least the new 250 isnt just an EU model. though i kinda wish it was so i dont have to know that i coulda had it here :laughing:

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
That IS :1pimp ! Swap the headlights and it's perfect!

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
It will be mine...oh yes, it will be mine.

better name than the b-king too...every time I hear b-king I think of the creepy king in the Burger King commercials:laughing:

Reactions: Abe_Froman

·
The Sausage king
3,003 Posts
Available in Canada? Canada gets some euro models or at least paint schemes or at least they did.
That's a sweet bike.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Available in Canada? Canada gets some euro models or at least paint schemes or at least they did.
That's a sweet bike.
Nope...I already checked:laughing:

·
^That's me
1,514 Posts
I'm going to go against the majority and say I like the B-King better....The 1000 is hot, but I'm a fan of the B-King. Especially with the after market exhaust.

·
Illegitimi non Carborundu
7,290 Posts
Damn I like that... I am considering the B-King but would totally go for this if it were available here. Damn.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts