Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

how long you been married & have wished you were single again?

• Nope, Been married 1-5 years

Votes: 22 23.7%
  • Nope, Been married 5-10 years

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Nope, Been married 10-up years

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Been married and now wish i was single: 1-5 years

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Been married and now wish i was single: 5-10 years

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Been married and now wish i was single: 10- up years

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • i WAS MARRIED now i am single.

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • fuck being married!!

Votes: 24 25.8%

Ever wondered "man i wish i was single and not married!!!!!"?

2K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  Slowass 
#1 · (Edited)
kinda to go along the same line as Smartdrugs thread...this one goes hand in hand.

Have you ever really wondered,..... man i wish i fucken single and not married???

and if you ever thought about it, THAT COUNTS!!

#5 ·
#9 ·
:lmao:

never been married, not even close to it...

#13 ·
and if you ever thought about it, THAT COUNTS!!
But that's not the same as being married and now wishing you weren't, as the poll suggests.

I'm pretty sure most married people have had thoughts about being single at some point, but it doesn't mean it's an active regret of being married.

#22 ·
Exactly, I went ring shopping for 1 girl and I don't consider that close.

#14 ·
i always feel funny telling new married couples congrats, because they could easily be the ones who get divorced. you kinda gotta put on this face like "oh your love is real!" :laughing:

cause if half get divorced, then some are cheating, some are secretly gay, some wanna be single, and some stay together for the kids. it puts marriage in the only 1/4 of marriages are successful category.

#16 ·
It is like winning the lottery, if you do not play, you cannot win. But then you could be the hopeless person that over analyzis it and sees how bad the odds are and does not play at all and winds up alone and misserable but with a few extra dollars in their pocket.

This made sense when the thought came to mind, but could have lost something while I was typing it out.

#19 ·
it is the lottery, whoever catches the bouquet at the wedding just got the n...

lot of people are getting away from that tradition...just in case you were wondering.
yep, last wedding i was at all of the guys ran from the garder belt toss like it was a damn hand grenade. i remeber it hitting the ground by me and a little kid ran out and grabbed it. he was safe from the hex since he was about 9.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.