1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
HOLY SHIT! I didn't know it was possible to save a wheelie from that far back.

Mark:p

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
akumaR6 said:
that is just crazy, crazy:rolleyes
c'mon Vince. We all know you were the guy next to me doing the 12 '0 clock stand up next to me.:D

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Crazy said:

c'mon Vince. We all know you were the guy next to me doing the 12 '0 clock stand up next to me.:D
Nah that would have been Grover.:D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Champ91 said:

Nah that would have been Grover.:D
:laughing :laughing :rofl :rofl :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
akumaR6 said:
Ha!, I can't even do a garbage wheelie correctly:p
:laughing :laughing we know it was you Vince:laughing :laughing Then you were teaching us how to be stunnas in that parking lot.:laughing :laughing

·
Registered
264 Posts
Crazy said:

:laughing :laughing we know it was you Vince:laughing :laughing Then you were teaching us how to be stunnas in that parking lot.:laughing :laughing
oh yeah remember, I showed you how to do an iron cross
although my kick stand was still down, does that still count?:laughing

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
That's what my wheelie would have looked like if I saved it. He started going to the right at the end, but saved it.

Oh, mine happenned a LOT faster than that.

Chris

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GroverSV650S said:
That's what my wheelie would have looked like if I saved it. He started going to the right at the end, but saved it.

Oh, mine happenned a LOT faster than that.

Chris
hole shot wheelies suck. I've seen lots of new riders freak out and bail even though the bike only went up to about a 45 degree angle. It just spooks ya when your trying your hardest to keep that thing down and it still comes up. Feathering the clutch more will almost always save it..;)

·
Registered
266 Posts
I would think that once you are past 12oclock the only thing that will save it is the rear brake but what the heck do I know.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GrandpaNot said:
I would think that once you are past 12oclock the only thing that will save it is the rear brake but what the heck do I know.
At 12 o'clock most the time just letting off the gas and using engine braking should do the trick, otherwise you were way past 12 o'clock:D

·
Registered
266 Posts
OK I am a bonehead

I meant to post this as a reply to the thread about biaggi's Wheelie but...............

·
3,613 Posts
Re: OK I am a bonehead

GrandpaNot said:
I meant to post this as a reply to the thread about biaggi's Wheelie but...............
Yeah, I was wondering.. thought you almost looped the 1000 or something. :p

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Couldn't help. If I have ever seen 3 o'clock it felt like 12. But chopping the throttle brought it back. :p painfully I might add. :D

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
Re: OK I am a bonehead

GrandpaNot said:

I think Max was on a 2-stroke so engine braking wouldn't have helped him. He either saved it with the rear brake or his lucky rabbit's foot. Even on a four stroke I would be looking for the rear brake if I could get it that high.

·
Special Agent Lance Boyle
6,704 Posts
Even on a four stroke I would be looking for the rear brake if I could get it that high.
You can see him jam his right foot on the brake, man what presence of mind. I'd be changing my soiled leathers.:laughing

·
Registered
747 Posts
Re: Re: OK I am a bonehead

bluebusa60544 said:

I think Max was on a 2-stroke so engine braking wouldn't have helped him. He either saved it with the rear brake or his lucky rabbit's foot.
I read he had a thumb-brake lever and that's what saved it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts