Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this board. Unfortunately I hadn't found it when I still had my old Katana when I still had her :( . Unfortunately the Kat and I had a small run in w/ some gravel and I was out of the saddle. As a college student, I worked my ass off over this summer and finally have enough money for my next bike. What I'd really like is a Suzuki RF600 or a Suzuki SV650S. Maybe another Kat or a Bandit would be nice too. Does anyone out there know of any good used bike for sale?

Thanks

·
Slow Poke
1,297 Posts
I’m sure the SV650 lists are a good place to look, so is the main SBN page

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=29

The Nesba.com classifieds are good too, mostly race stuff, but a few street bikes. This spring I bet bunch of us might be selling their bikes to get new toys. The ’03 bikes look pretty good!

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
I could have sworn Bnutz24 was selling his Kat. Lovebothkats is selling his older ('80s model) Kat. I think there's a lot of bike listed here that could suit ya :) Private Message them (click on user CP).

Oh, should you desire a cheap cruiserish bike, I've got one for ya! $1100.

SV650S is tough to find used. I'd try cycletrader.com . Since the '03s are coming soon and the SV1000 is all but announced, there's a good chance people will start unloading the 650s.

No, mine isn't for sale :D
Chris

·
Old Squid on a Blade
9,388 Posts
I thought you were getting ride of your Futura and getting a VFR. :evil I hear the Corbin bags make the bike..:twofinger

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
I've got a Busa for sale :D

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now if I could only afford a 'busa. I think I'll wait to spring seeing as how now I just bought an old Mercedes to tinker w/ over the winter. So when all of you are out buying your sv-1000's, you can sell me your old sv-650. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts