Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out to BHF to hang out today. It was great to watch you guys and especially fun to watch Dave scrape the bodyparts on that Katana.:laughing :laughing . Looks like you need to get a track bike with a little more ground clearance. You're getting to good for this one Dave. I really had fun though and I hope I can get out there myself some next year.:D :D

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
I don't know about all that, just glad my training wheels worked and I didn't crash :D

Note for anyone going to the track just stop by your local bicycle shop and pick up a pair of training wheels, mount them where the rear spools are suppose to attach and wallah! Crash Free! :lol

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
yep was funn to sit behind ya and watch ya dip the bike to play

"Lets kill a puck"

:D

·
3,613 Posts
Champ91 said:
"Lets kill a puck"
Die, puck, die!

You all did really well out there today, btw. It was fun taking pictures. :)

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
Hey I don't know who that guys is, but is that the best quality of that picture you have maks? I like that one, I dying waiting for Jack to come back with his I know he had to get some good shots.

·
3,613 Posts
lovebothkats said:
Hey I don't know who that guys is...
:confused
lovebothkats said:
...but is that the best quality of that picture you have maks?
The original is 1024 by 768 and slightly better quality, but, yeah, the pictures I got are nowhere near comparable to Jack--most of 'em sucked. :(

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
That was actually my riding double no one saw us switching places before the sessions :laughing

I do want that orignal maks, It is a pretty good pic I'm sure Jack will come through with more but what can I say I want that one too. :D

email it to me if you can [email protected]

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
I've never seen anybody slaughter kneepucks like that - you're a WILD MAN! Dang, but it sure was fun watching you literally bounce from knee to knee coming through the bus stop and into the chicane. GREAT job!!!

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
hey it was fun watching you guys out there..and alot of you guys kicked some ass..good job on comming back in 1 peice to all of you

·
Registered
79 Posts
this was my first time out on the track and it was awesome. it was nice meeting you guys putting faces with the names. now that i want to ride track more ill be saving up for next year. thanks again for being courteous. :thumbsup

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
forgot to mention that a certain member of this board is a Blackhawk Farms NESBA example of what NOT to do.

in the morning session of speeches to the beginner/intro folks the CRs were discussing proper riding techniques. they mentioned that they had a rider that they thought was ready to bump from beginner to intermediate but he kept leaning his bike over too far instead of hanging off and his bike caught some curb and flipped him. Grover and I just looked at each other and said "gotta be Doc" :rofl

1 - 11 of 11 Posts