Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Ford Tempo Racing! Robbie, this is all you

678 views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  EndlessRR 
#1 ·
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: guy parked outside the office

See less See more
#2 ·
That's nothin' tranny. A month ago i was in the city and i saw a 97? 4 dour Accord, with an Integra front end (double headlight version):wtf: . Macgyver tried to be slick by putting on a bra to cover the seams, then covered the sides up with Ductape (stupid phone doesn't have a camera:nutkick: ). Umm, buddy, the front end is sagging a bit..:laughing:

#3 ·
nice racing stripes!!! he should've followed through and done the roof and trunk with that bad ass custom tape.

when i was attending UTI there was a ******* there that became so sick of seein ricers with their coffee cans, ridiculous wings and unnecessary gauges that he decided to mock them by making his own out of WOOD and a REAL coffee can then bolting them to his shitbox dodge shadow. I wish i took pictures of it cuz it was just ridiculously funny. he even wrote "this is all the rice i could afford" with magic marker on his huge ass wooden wing. :lmao:

#15 ·
Marks silent about being gay.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And no, I will not be discolsing the person who sent this to me.:lmao: You funny bastard you.

#6 ·
Pssst, Phil, that's his wife bro.:lmao:

And Dave, ROTFLMAO!!!!

Mark, not sure why this is pointed towards me, but you shouldn't be pointing fingers while you still have that 'Silent Alero' (not sure why it's silent, it's got blue fuckign interior for Christs sake).

Reactions: Mort82
#8 ·
Phil has met my wife, and if he calls my wife a fat vamp again, I will kick him in the vagina, post up pictures of his broke ass frame slider he STILL has not replaced, and continue to make fun of him for NOT getting the video of me cutting down the tree in front of my house.

#9 ·
The alero isnt everybodies taste so be it. Aimed at you because you need to dump the audi and get a real racing car :laughing im doin this fo you bitch lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.