Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
ok, im shocked chills hasnt posted this here yet

Tuesday @8 pm

Mini racing time again, but this time you get to mod your mini some mo!!!!:1pimp

We are bumping the PI to 550 and below so go mod the shit out of your mini and get ready!!!

who is in??

1. JimGoFast
  2. Chills
  3. Vcook
  4. Jack
  5. bfly
  6. mmracing
  7. HD Tony

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i want to see some awsome paint jobs this time, consider every race a one of custom paint job ;)

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
I've been slacking. I haven't turned on my Xbox since Sunday. I've been too busy at Orbitz during the day and the climbing wall in the evening. I'll definately be on tonight and I'm definately there on Tuesday!

·
Human lawn dart
5,745 Posts
I'm in

·
1,322 Posts
In, we should have something tonight also.

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
I'll be getting on Live around 10. If my Halo buddy isn't on I'll do some racing. I haven't done anything to my Mini. Its still a 400.

5,356 Posts
How are the controls for forza? Are they any better than they are for motogp 06, b/c the bikes were dirt missles in the corners. Do you need to buy the wheel to do well?

I vote for halo, no forza yet :p

·
1,322 Posts
How are the controls for forza? Are they any better than they are for motogp 06, b/c the bikes were dirt missles in the corners. Do you need to buy the wheel to do well?

I vote for halo, no forza yet :p
No wheel need just some time in game. It is a MF at first.

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
I'm in. I sent friend requests to the people I could remember off the top of my head last night. I need to some racing to get the PI up. I would be up for tonight as well since the wife is hanging out with her mom.

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Racing tonight!

I just bit the bullet and got the Gold membership last night. Looking forward to tonight!

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
I also have had no times for upgrades, might rock the pink D390 Mini. My game DVD got scratched so who knows might might not even play. Going to pick up a new disk just in case.

·
Human lawn dart
5,745 Posts
I'm still in. Had time to do the upgrades.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Hey raytard....Halloween is tomorrow.
Dont tell him that!!! he's gonna be sitting by the door waiting for kids :laughing

Oh ya and I'm in bitch's

1 - 20 of 41 Posts