Who is in?

·
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm open anytime that works for all.

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
screw mortons Ian.. lets get some Hooters tonight, then i can come over to your house and play xbox. :)

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
so i was playing as Ian with JimGoFast & Bfly.

i late breaked a guy into a turn and he kicked us off. :laughing

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
so i was playing as Ian with JimGoFast & Bfly.

i late breaked a guy into a turn and he kicked us off. :laughing

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

late brake my ass:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

stick to real racing, that was a horrible display of racing by you:lmao: :lmao:

·
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alex how did that wall taste:lmao:

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
blah blah blah.. now we are just racin the mini trying to upgrade it and make it better.

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
So I started playing, went to career mode but chose Europe because it has the mini. Is that okay, I'd rather race US tracks, or doesn't it matter?

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
you can race any track you want jack, but you have to do it within the guide lines of the events in career mode

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
thanks Jim. I restarted and playing North America. Cobalt is piggish but did better on this race. I'll just have to go and buy the mini after I earn some $$$? Does all this stuff transfer when I go online?

Does the system come with a month free of gold Live? I read somewhere that it does but don't see any codes or cards included. Best way is just to upgrade and pay the $49.99?

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
everything you buy in the game is available to you online. so when you get enough dough just build your mini and you'll be set. The sucky part is doing all the solo racing for cash so you can build cars when all you want to do is race your friends online, but to be competitive online you need competitive cars!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts