Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
12,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT

This ride has been changed to Hopkins Park since there was a lack of interest in Fox Valley. This ride spot is about about 15 miles east of Kankakee and really good, free trail riding. Anyone is welcome to come out. Shoot me a PM if you need directions. We can either meet at my house at 10 am or at the ride spot between 10:30 and 11. Sorry for any confusion.
EDIT

Anyone want to head out there the Saturday after Thanksgiving? My cousins are visiting for the Holiday weekend and they are very new at dirt riding and their daughter is 12 and she is a total newb herself so I figure Fox Valley is the best bet to take them riding. If it's not 50 below zero we will be out there.

This will be a perfect way to work off all the food you ate Thursday night.

·
Former Chicagoian
864 Posts
I would definitely go but I'll likely still be in NY riding my bike out there...if I'm back in time, I'll go.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
If the weather is good I'd be up for it. I spooned on a new rear tire last night so I'm good to go.

·
Human lawn dart
5,745 Posts
If the weather is good I'd be up for it. I spooned on a new rear tire last night so I'm good to go.
Same here. Except for the spooning thing.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
I'll sell ya my 70 :D

a grand and it's yours, Tony needs another 125

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
You can ride my 250f. It'll change that tune real quick.
Not ready for a 250 yet, I'm happy on the 125 for now.

I will more than likly be there if I am I will probably have the 70 with me. I planned on bringing it as a backup, if my 125 holds up we can get your nephew on it.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
oh and I went from a 100 to a 110 rear, you guys are gonna get just a little extra in my roost :laughing

·
Not ready for a 250 yet, I'm happy on the 125 for now.

I will more than likly be there if I am I will probably have the 70 with me. I planned on bringing it as a backup, if my 125 holds up we can get your nephew on it.
My 250f and your 125 are in the same class, kind of. It won't hurt to take it for a little spin.

Now way! He's only 10 and riding a klx 110. He might be ready to make another step up next year.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
I'll take it for a ride, might be interesting to see how the other half lives. :D

·
El Burrito Volador
1,141 Posts
I have a klx110 sitting in the garage that my dad hasn't sold. The thing is hard to ride (a little too small for me), but I may be able to steal it for the day. Will this bike survive out there?

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Bring it out Spyder, Kruz was hauling on his 50 out there, although I'm convinced it was cause I was barreling down on him with my 125 and my front tire is as big as his bike :D

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Any one have an extra bike to lend me for the day??
I dont have an extra but for 1500 in advance I'll rent you one for the day :D

1 - 20 of 74 Posts