Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be in Lombard goofing off at the Whirlyball facility for a teaming event from 3-5 :D :p

and then following up with more festivities at the Addison D&B after that.

Anybody else gonna be in the neighborhood? Come on down for some racing, hoops, billiards, food, beer & chit chat

Still got those coupons where you put $20 on a powercard and they give you a bonus $20 in credits. Let me know how many I should bring.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
ahh i just edited this the wife works till 9pm...ill try to get there myself and have some chit chat and some brew;)
what time ernie you starting?

·
3,613 Posts
You can probably count me in for some D&B at like 9PM or so--I do have a bunch of credits left on that card to spend. I have to work until at least 8PM, so we'll see though. :)

·
3,613 Posts
Oh, btw, the new rules for our little racing for rounds game better be in effect or else I might have to reconsider. :D :laughing

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
maks said:
Oh, btw, the new rules for our little racing for rounds game better be in effect or else I might have to reconsider. :D :laughing
typed like a sober L O S E R :rofl

·
3,613 Posts
Ernie said:
typed like a sober L O S E R :rofl
Hey Ernie.. real quick, remind me who got FIRST place on the last race. :twofinger

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
um, would that be you? :rolleyes

another question: who lost the first two races and was going to be dead broke before the nights fun even really began? :nono

ah D&B smak talk....gotta love it :-

·
3,613 Posts
Ernie said:
another question: who lost the first two races and was going to be dead broke before the nights fun even really began?
Ow. :D Not quite dead broke, but my pockets woulda been empty--especially if Garfield kept ordering $6 Guiness. :laughing

Btw, Gar', if you come, keep the 100mph stand-ups away from the 5-0, ok? :laughing :D

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
Hey count me in:cheers Where should I look for ya guys?

Mark:p

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
most likely around the 8 player car racing game, the bar or the basketball hoops before 9pm. After that you might have to check the billiard tables in the front too

·
3,613 Posts
F4iDog said:
Hey count me in:cheers Where should I look for ya guys?
Don't listen to Ernie, he's just messin' with you. Just look for the crowd of hot girls and Ernie'll be right in the middle. :laughing :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
ah yes more fun running maks off the road:evil
cool I'll be there after work, get out about 6pm
bring lots of money maks:cheers
cause i'll be thirsty again.
Ernie can you bring me one of those coupon deals for me
thanks

Vince

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
sorru ernie i gotta back out..some things i am doing will run me past the hook uo time..and you guys will be gone by the time i get there:( have fun guys:cheers

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Damnit,

I missed this entire thread until now. (Thank Anna for the bump). I'll be there probably 8-ish or so. I need to take care of some stuff at home first. Like eating! I was looking for something to do tonight.

It's the Lake street exit, right?
Chris

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Sorry Erine,

I didn't see your thread....lol
So anyways, anyone NOT going out w/ Ernie to D&B or after you leave D&B swing by Quigley's it's just a hop, skip, and a jump away. :D :D :D

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
dano5150 said:
Sorry Erine,

I didn't see your thread....lol
So anyways, anyone NOT going out w/ Ernie to D&B or after you leave D&B swing by Quigley's it's just a hop, skip, and a jump away. :D :D :D
its a hop skip and a jump to infinitely more women too! if i didnt have dinner plans with my 'ol lady I would be out for this show.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts