Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Grand Master Crash
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
8,xxx miles, mint shape. Recent tires (207ZRs), ZG double-bubble blue windscreen, and Yosh frame sliders. Currently has mint Sharkskinz STREET plastics on it (street plastics still have the stock headlight/taillight installed.) I got it this way, previous owner wanted a 'racer' look. If you don't like them, I have a near-mint set of '01 750 plastics I'll sell with the bike (for an extra fee. They're in perfect shape aside from a small scratch on the tail section.) As of right now, the bike also has a MiG highmount exhaust and Yosh rearsets. I was planning on yanking them, but screw it, I'm too lazy. You can have 'em.

I bought it from the original owner to ride on the street... and I've barely ridden it at all. I crashed my racebike a few months ago, and need the cash to put it back together. Since I don't ride the street bike anyways, I want to get rid of it. Plus I need to get rid of some bills in anticipation for a very expensive 2003 race season :(

Looking to get $6000 for it. I'm pretty firm on this, I know the bike is worth this much. If you want the '01 plastics with the bike, I want another $750 (used clean plastics typically sell for $1000-1200.)

Drop me an email at [email protected] or call my cell at (815) 790-9898.

·
Grand Master Crash
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT - and slightly updated (12/3/02) to now include the rearsets and exhaust, changed my phone number, and dropped the price $500... this thing's gotta go, I have bills to pay! It's currently sitting, covered, in a heated garage, winterized. Come get it now - price will probably go up in the spring!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts