Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
A.K.A. Vodka Waters
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my home tool boxes - need bigger boxes for more tools. Specs are below

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/tls/3450643820.html

I am selling my set of tool boxes from Craftsman that I've had for the last couple of years. The boxes themselves were purchased used, but are in really good shape. There is one bottom box that has three drawers and a large opening where I store my power saws. The top two boxes are actually two middle style boxes, 3 or 4 drawers each that stack together perfectly. I also have an additional box that I'll throw in that's a portable box. I'm not sure on the brand, I have it stored in the basement. It would actually fit on the top of the "tower" of boxes but that ended up being too tall for me so I didn't use it. Would be great to keep in a truck for an emergency set of tools. There's nothing wrong with them, just need to upgrade to a bigger setup. Let me know if you have any questions.
Bottom one: 65429
Two middle ones 706.658830
Top one is an AMF brand (like the bowling alley brand) but can't find a part number. It's a pretty good sized, similar to this one:

Asking $250 on CL, but would sell to CLSB member (or friend of) for $200.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.