Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Half wit sports commentor really needs to shut his fucking mouth about shit he knows nothing of. Hopefully people will be sending NBC email to remove the tard.

·
Grid Marshall. ,
26,896 Posts
...and I really like him RE baseball. These guys need to learn to stick to what they know, and please spare us the political rants in sports broadcasts. The one place I think we generally expect a break from that crap.

In general I really like Costas too...

·
Registered
13,306 Posts
I think the hair coloring has seeped into his brain.
I lost respect for him last night..a lot.

I for one am glad as hell that a MURDERER shot himself dead. Dont praise or idolize this guy. Hes a murderer!

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
I lost respect for him YEARS ago when he wanted to mount Pat Riley - He thought they were all buddy buddy and he tried to mess up the hair of the Godfather of the slick back and Riley just looked at him on national TV like he was about to bitch slap him - Costas looked like someone just shot his puppy right in front of him - Priceless

·
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,055 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Costas is knowledgeable about Baseball. On this topic he came off like a typical member of the liberal slanted media.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I saw it. Like this big strong football player needed a gun to commit murder or suicide. Give me a break. What a fucking nut job. When they make these kinds of idiotic comments you no longer can take anything that say seriously. I don't watch a lot of baseball. I don't watch Costas much. I will go out of my way to ignore him in the future.

·
I'm always learning......
5,722 Posts
Fuck him and all the other fucktards that don't realize that we all don't live in a protective bubble. Some of us would rather not see our loved ones murdered while we are forced to watch. Also, having a rifle at home does you no good if you leave your home. Why is that hard to understand for some stubborn shmucks?

·
PIKUACH NEFESH
6,880 Posts

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thats what happens when you give a six year old booze and a drivers license.
Unfortunately its more of a national epidemic. Especially bad in WI. We had a guy sentanced locally for his 21st DUI in 30 yrs. Only got 6 fucking years prison + 5yr supervised. Nothing is being done to goddamn stop it. The slap on the wrists dont fucking work. 21 DUI should just keep the motherfucker in prison period. A NFL player making millions a year wouldnt freak on a $5K fine like most people here would. Make it a percentage of their gross income and the same player probably WOULD notice. Imagine getting a fine of $250K if your gross income was $1M.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.