Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
This show is 'Rated NC17'
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have or know of any great roads to ride? I'm not talking about the 1 or 2 mile set of turns. . . I'm talking about the nice destination roads. 5 to 50 miles long with great scenery, a good amount of twisties and not too congested. I can't find anything of quality from Chicago to Milwaukee and out towards Rockford. Any ideas?

Thanks if you can give me a hand!

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Starved Rock, Galeana, Lake Geneva.

·
Everybody to the Limit
469 Posts
Come along with us Sunday. We will be glad to show you some fun roads out around Galena.

·
This show is 'Rated NC17'
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd love to do a group ride but I'm pretty well booked up with work and family commitments for the next month or so :( . Next year for sure! Thanks though.

I just know there are some cool roads out there. . . over the years I've wondered down a few. (Yes, Lake Geneva has some good areas!)

I was just wondering what everyone's favorite roads are and where they're at?

Thanks in advance for any info ! !

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
tWisTEd said:
I'd love to do a group ride but I'm pretty well booked up with work and family commitments for the next month or so :( . Next year for sure! Thanks though.

I just know there are some cool roads out there. . . over the years I've wondered down a few. (Yes, Lake Geneva has some good areas!)

I was just wondering what everyone's favorite roads are and where they're at?

Thanks in advance for any info ! !
Can't talk about them in the open;)

·
Grand Master Crash
1,079 Posts
There's some ok stuff out in Huntley/Union. There's some great stuff up north by Milwaukee (Kettle Moraine area.) There's also some good stuff out towards Galena.

None of it is mountain-road quality... but this is Chicago, it's the best we get.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts