Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I was looking forward to going to this but the forecast is not looking good so a buddy and I have decided to sit this one out.

Does anyone know how you get your year end award if you are not present? The final results say my friend has an award coming.

·
Obsessed and Deranged
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Love to go riding but the tranfer case let go on the truck and i've got nothing to pull the trailer.
98 - 07 chevy-GMC ? NP 246 ? mine went a couple years ago , i researched the problem, ordered parts, pulled that sucker myself, fixed it in a couple weeks, and had a friend help get it back in place, let me know if you need any advice/help

Attachments

·
4,961 Posts
didnt see any of you ladyboys out there last wknd, im ridin somewhere this wknd, quit with the excuses, times runninn out on this season
Me and Jack were out there, didn't see you but that's not surprising considering how many people were there. They had over 700 people show up.

Jetrep, they should have your friend's award at the park. Tell him to call there and find out.

·
Obsessed and Deranged
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i was pounding the trail into submission with my awesome DR-z400 and running the yellow 06 yz450 on the track, i was on a blue 450 last time you saw me, yeah it was crowded, and fun , got there late and parked near the entrance as the lot was jammed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.